Part 2

Once you got inside your room, the soldier sat down in his chair and began to unbutton his jacket.

"Well, that was terrifying." you sighed.

"What was?" he asked, curious as to which part might have scared you the most.

"All of it." you replied.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, first of all, that there are people out there that are trying to escape who can take you down. And secondly, that I had to watch you get beat up." you admitted as you began to go through your normal routine to make sure that he was okay.

He smiled. You loved it whenever he did, and he didn't very often. So you would cherish the times that you could get him to smile.

"Anything hurt?" you asked.

"My head hurts a little right about here." he said and motioned to the top right of his head.

You began to look under his hair to see if there may have been a fracture or if it would just be a bruise. "Looks like it might just bruise. It should be gone in a couple hours." you informed him and set his hair back in place.

The door to your room opened. You immediately turned around as the soldier stood from his seat, just in case it was one of the agents gone rogue. A HYDRA agent stepped inside.

"Agent y/l/n, you are needed in the Cryo room." he stated then left your room.

You turned back to the soldier. "I'll just be a minute." you told him, then left.