Chapter Four | "You're not my mate"

"Seriously Jade, how do you do that? I can't do a damn cartwheel to save my life!" I groan and flop down on the cold cell..

"Well, I can't do a back spring. But you can, and it's easy, watch and learn student." She smirks and does a perfect cartwheel.

"UGH, I think it's this cell's fault, I can't concentrate down here!" I sigh, I fold my legs, and start stretching.

Stretching before doing the splits is very important.

Like you can, I dunno, rip the tissue or something. We all know that isn't good.

"Sure.. The problem is you're not as flexible as I am." Jade smirks and does another perfect cartwheel.

I gasp.

"I am so close, to seriously bitch slapping you, right here, right now." I glare at her, just then the two mate, dude, guys, coming strolling in without a damn care in the world.

I still have stuff on my bucket list to do, like kiss a llama!!

Jade gives me a weird look.

'Stop invading my mind!' I screech through our mind-link.

Yeah, we have one of those, be jealous bitches!

I'm too hyped up, from all the Kit-Kat's I ate..

Don't judge me.

The cell door opens and I continue my handstand against the wall.

"What's up Grayson?" I smirk, I can't really wave so...

"What the hell are you doing?" Grayson snarls.

"She must be doing some witchcraft, you never know what things they can possibly be plotting." The other guy, Greg, I think it was growls.

"Yes, because a handstand can definitely be witchcraft." I say sassily and stand back up normally.

"Damn, never thought my own mate would be so judgmental, yeesh." Jade mutters loudly to me.

"Blame my Dad, for making us meet our mates." I mumble in a hushed tone.

"Why are you in my pack?" Grayson snarls.

I gulp and sit up.

"We ran away from home." I answer quietly. Jade nods.

"Why? Did you kill someone? Witches are known for their tempers." Greg snarls.

"And what you're not? You haven't given us a chance to explain ourselves!" Jade hisses, only triggering both their tempers.

"How dare you speak to me like that! I ought to kill you both for the disrespect!" My soul mate yells at Jade.

"Hey, you will not harm her." I stand up.

He looks my way and growls.

"Have a little respect for us both, neither one of you know why we ran from home." I say sternly, his jaw clenched but his eyes clearly soften.

So he is affected by me...

"Why did you both run away?" He asks calmly.

"I was kicked out, because I met up with a she-wolf," Jade says.

"And I was kicked out for defending her, so my Dad, basically Alpha, kicked me out of the pack. For two reasons, one I defended Jade, and two for not marrying some Warlock Prince." I explain.

"How can we tell if you are lying, or telling the truth?" Greg asks.

"When we lie our eyes change to a dark violet." Jade answers.

"As for example, I am not a witch." I say, I slowly feel my eyes turning violet.

"How do we know this accurate?"

"You're both wolves, you heard our hearts not speeding up, when we told you our story.." I smirk.

"That is correct, how do we know you will not be harmful to our pack?" Grayson quirks a brow.

"Um, honestly I dunno. I wouldn't trust myself around any arrogant Prince's, but other than that I'm pretty much go with the flow." I shrug.

"And don't put me in a room with a clown, let's just say his wife may be a widow.." Jade's voice trails off.

I bust out laughing, Jade hates clowns.

"Remember when Derek dressed up as a clown, and you dislocated his arm?" I giggle.

"Poor guy, he seriously scared me though. He like, got all up in my face!" Jade puts her arms up in defense.

"I'm gonna miss that guy." I sigh, she nods in agreement.

Derek was always the cool one of the group, loved breaking rules and such.

"Who the hell is Derek?" Grayson growls.

I smirk.

"Just my long term boyfriend." I answer with a shrug, I'm trying to keep my eyes from turning violet.

"You mean ex boyfriend?" Grayson asks.

"I can't just forget my first, so easily can I?" I keep a straight face, well, he was my first kiss, that counts right?

He was dared, in kindergarten. Lol.

Grayson growls, and Jade gives me an 'are you fucking serious' look.

"It's not like you're my mate anyway, so why are you jealous?"