Chapter One | Good girl? I think not

I look around my all pink room, got a prob? I thought so.

Pink isn't my favorite color, neon green is, but pink is a pretty amazing color.

First of all, if you're thinking I'm a slut, you better run 'cause newsflash, I'm not!

Sure I'm no good girl, I'm quite badass if I say so myself.

But at least I'm cooperative. I'm not the jerks, that are f*cking annoying. But I'm no angel.

What part of WITCH don't you get? They're know for being unpleasant at times, it's not like I have temper issues, no way, I just get pissed sometimes.

I jump out of the two story house and land on the ground smoothly, no before you ask, I cannot fly. And no, I most certainly do not have a flying broomstick.

I do have a little black raven sidekick though! Sid is pretty amazing...

He's like so cute and huggable! I'm like, I can hug the life out of him he's that cute.

What's cool is we can actually communicate, I have a special ability making me be able to communicate with animals.

"Caw caw!"

Sid appears out of thin air and I grin.

We walk into town together passing by some ugly witches, they may be my own kind, but there are some ugly ones out there.

"Mysteria, wait up!" I sigh and turn around to see Tom, he has the biggest crush on me, like it's annoying.

"Hey Tom.." I mutter.

"I was wondering.. Did you wan to go on a da-"

"Sorry Tom, I'm super busy! See ya 'round." I wave and quickly speed walk out of the town and knock on my best friend's door.

She opens it and squeals. She basically has my same outfit but hers shows a little more skin.

We're known as the fashionistas of the pack.

"Boo, you made it! And you brought Sid! Garry c'mere Sid is here!" She yells to her black raven.

He appears and they both fly into her house.

"Hey Boo, good to see you too. OH GOD I JUST RHYMED!" I screech.

"AH! You did!" She squeals and we run into her house while skipping.

"We're weird. Aren't we?"

"Unfortunately yes." I shake my head.

"I talked to your Dad about how he caught me talking to a werewolf. Boo," she sobs "he's making me leave!" She sobs louder.

"No, h-he can't do that!" I gasp.

"He did already!"

"Well, I won't allow that, no siree." I mutter, "come with me." I tell her.

"Where are we going?" She whispers.

I grab her hand and run in inhuman speed.

I bang open my dads office door making him sigh.

"How could you! Jade did nothing wrong, sure she met with a werewolf! It doesn't matter!" I yell at him.

"Show me respect, daughter." He commands.

"I'll give you respect, once you grow up and mature.
Just because you didn't have a good past with werewolves, doesn't mean you should keep us from them." I spat.

"Get out."

"Excuse me?"

"Get out of my sight,
get out of our home,
get out of our lives,
get out of our pack!" Dad yells getting all up in my face.

"You know what, I will!" I yell back.

"Let's go." I mutter to Jade.

"You can't leave just because I am, it's not fair for you. I'm sure if you asked your dad for forgiveness he'd understand." Jade argues.

"That's the thing, we've been bffs since diapers,
We've never been separated.
And my dad most certainly will not change that."