The Warriors fan make #1 the reunion

This is fan made I am not taking any of the charters gang names or location names I am simple fan making a book copyright kylepounder

Brooklyn grave yard after the Cyrus massacre 1980 "come on Swan where going to miss the train back to Coney Island" says Vermin

"Vermin give me a minute I need some more time to remember" Says Swan

"Where going to wait at Brooklyn station" responds Vermin

Swan then stars remembering what Cleon would of said like never leave a Warrior behind that's it Swan thought where going to break Ajax out of Manhattan prison. Manhattan prison Ajax is standing by the bars staring at a fat police officer and Ajax is about to explode of what the pigs done to him last time.

"Hey fagot you gonna let me out or not?" asks Ajax "Ajax shut up" responds the fat cop "my fellow Warriors will come and you would of wished you weren't born" says Ajax "Cut it out" responds the fat cop "is the fat fagot getting sad?" responds Ajax "that's it" responds the fat cop.

The fat cop walked over to the cell and unlocked it Ajax had a look of fury on his face as the cell clunked open Ajax superman punched the fat cop in the face leaving him on the ground with blood pouring out of his nose. Argh that hurts the fat cop wimped Ajax then started kicking the fat cop in the ribs then Ajax stomped onto the fat cops head sparing blood all over Ajax's prison uniform and the ground. As the rest of the Warriors arrived at Coney Island Swan wanted to have a meeting and he needed Vermin to spread the word to the other 7 Vermin went to the hat store where Cowboy was getting a chin strap to his hat.

"Hey Cowboy you need to get back to Swan where having a big meeting tonight" Says Vermin

"Thanks Vermin" responds Cowboy

Next Vermin headed over to a wall where Rembrandt was tagging and snow was on guard Vermin told both warriors and then he headed over to McDonalds where Rhino was eating Vermin told Rhino and told all the other Warriors. Swan's speech "Warriors the reason I brought all of yay together tonight is because we are going to get Ajax out in the morning we will leave and get to Riverside Station" Says Swan "Swan that's suicidal the Furriers will wreck us all" Responds some Warriors "Warriors you better get packing" Says Swan. Coney Station 12:00 at night 8 Warriors get on the train with 1 New Blood. The train arrives at Riverside Station The Warriors get off the train an head to Riverside Police Station. The Warriors walk in and Ajax has a gun pointed to his head.

"Police officer calm down if you shoot Ajax you pigs will regret it" Says Swan

"This prisoner killed one of my officers I can throw him in Jail for even longer" Says the Police Officer

"This Fagot is framing me" Yells Ajax

Swan and the rest of The Warriors distract the Police Officer and then Ajax punches the Police Officer in the stomach. The police officer fell to the ground then Ajax kicks the Police officer in the head.

"Fan Out Warriors Get Back To Coney" Yells Swan

The Warriors run to Riverside Station and get onto the first train that goes back to Coney Island "everyone made it?" says Swan yay. "We have returned New Bloods and all Civilians of Coney Island with Ajax" says Swan. YAY everyone yells.

The next day

"Ajax its great your back we can't take any other land over with out you" Says Swan

"It's about time you realise that War chief" Responds Ajax

"New year and same old Ajax" Responds Swan

"Swan... Swan SWANN!!" yelling some New Bloods

"What's going on LC?" Responds Swan

"Satan's MC trying to take parts of East Cooney" scardly responds LC

"I'll round up some Warriors and we will have to go look" Responds Swan

Later that day, early night-time

"Snow, Ajax, Rhino and Rembrandt" you guys are off to East Cooney

"Alright are we packing?" asks Snow

"Not right now meet up with LC before you leave East Cooney and he will give you the gear to go packing" Responds Swan

The three Warriors and one New Blood take the train from West Cooney down to East Cooney it took 2 hours to get from one side of Cooney to get to the other side. They find LC near the old Destroyers hide out with a few weapons for each one that has arrived. Then the Warriors march up to the Satan's MC hideout all they can hear is loud music they see one Satan walk out the hideout looking drunk and nearly falling over Ajax goes up behind him and snaps his neck the body just falls straight to the ground and Ajax drags the body into the dark so no one could find it.

"Rembrandt tag the wall" demands Ajax sure thing Ajax

Rembrandt shakes the can up and starts to spray the wall a couple of Satan's come out the hideout with some knifes and swing them around Snow tackles one into the fence and knees him in the stomach. While Ajax uppercuts the other then one grabs his knife and stabs him four times in the stomach the one Snow was kneeing in the stomach falls onto the ground and Snow knees him in the face.

"They must be enjoying their party" Says Rhino

"Yay to leave there motor bikes out like that they must be mad" Responds Ajax

"Yoy guys if you give me enough time I can tag that wall" says Rembrandt

"Alright Rhino go and get a lighter or matches and bash up any fagots that get in your way" Sure thing Chief responds Rhino

Rhino runs down the main street of Sheepshead Bay and goes into the first store.

"Hey can I buy some matches one box of your cheapest matches" askes Rhino

"Argh sure thing mister" Responds the shop keeper

"That will be $2.50 for one box" asks shop keeper

Rhino pulls out just enough cash a $5 dollar note and gives it to the shop keeper. In return the shop keeper gives back $2.50 Rhino says thanks and runs back to the Satan's Mothers home turf.

"hahaha these fagots are going to shit them self's when they see their bikes go up" says Ajax

"Alright I'm done with the tag" says Rembrandt

"Get back Rembrandt there bikes are going to go up" Says Ajax

Rembrandt gets back to safety and Ajax lights one match and throws it at there bikes the bikes light up and explode.

"What the hell was that?" Yells some Satan Mothers