3: You're the one that I want at the end of the day.

The outside chatter of people woke Harry up from his deep slumber and he pulled the covers up over his head, burying himself in the warmth of his bed.

Knowing it would be cold outside made him in no hurry to get up, bed seemed the idea solution.

Then he suddenly remembered.

The interview.

Grace.

His new job.

He had to start getting his stuff together, a decent suitcase, organise his passport...

Tell his mother.

Harry threw the covers back from over his head and stared at the ceiling.

His sleep-in now seemed redundant as he realised he had a busy day ahead of himself.

He flung the covers off and stumbled out of bed, shuffling towards the bathroom bleary eyed to start the shower.

As he lathered up his curls, the water went from hot to cool for a few moments then back too hot.

This happened frequently due to other people in the dorms showering and that was something Harry knew he definitely wasn't going to miss.

He was going to Australia.

He, Harry Styles, was moving to the other side of the world and he couldn't believe it.

He smiled to himself at the thought.

He was-

"Ow...fuck!" Harry swore as shampoo ran down into his eye, rudely interrupting his thoughts.

He quickly rinsed his eye out before conditioning his hair and washing his body before hopping out of the lukewarm shower.

He dried himself off, wrapped the towel around his waist and walked back to his bedroom.

~~~~~~

Penny used her key to let herself into Harry's dorm.

They both had access to each other's place and came and went when it suited them.

The beauty of being friends with benefits.

"Harry?" she called out but received no answer.

Penny closed the door behind her, ready to message Harry on her phone when she suddenly heard running water coming from the bathroom.

She debated on stripping down and joining him when she heard Harry's phone ping with a message notification.

Curiosity got the better of her and she leaned over his desk to take a peek.

Harry, lovely to have talked with you yesterday. I have deposited $3,000 into your account to get you started. Let me know when you're sorted. Best, Grace.

Grace?

Who the fuck was this Grace?

And why was she giving Harry $3,000?

And what does Harry need to start?

Penny wracked her brain to try and remember if she knew a Grace from their group of friends, or friend of a friend but came up with nothing.

In fact, she knew of no Grace at their campus.

She sat down on Harry's bed and debated on whether or not to ask Harry who this Grace girl was.

Realistically he didn't have to tell her anything but if he was sleeping with both of them, shouldn't she at least know about it?

Admit it Penny, you're jealous, her inner voice nagged at her.