fifteen.

"I don't want any food!" Maria yelled.

"Well, guess I won't be singing when I get back." I said and turned around.

"Fine!"

I was about to turn on the car when my phone vibrated

*primejoel just posted a photo*

I quickly unlocked my phone and opened the picture and liked it. I read the caption and it said

"#New York!! Nos vemos en unas horas!"

"Aww your lover is leaving" Maria said doing a sad face. "HOLY SHIT MY BABY IS LEAVING TOO"

"Pack your bags where going to New York" I said and rushed to my apartment.

"I'll see you out here in fifteen minutes" Maria said and ran to her room

I packed my bags and took all my electronics. I ran quickly out the door.

"Bout time you showed up" Maria said.

"Get in the car and shut the fuck up"

*skip plane ride*

"Let's go look for a hotel" I said and got inside the taxi.

"Okay but then we are going to buy decorations and a costume for tomorrow!" Maria yelled and jumped inside.

*skip taxi ride*

"Okay wheres the Halloween section?" Maria asked a 5 year old.

"I dunno." The little girl said.

"The scary section?"

"I dunno."

"Maria, drop it she doesn't k- found it!" I yelled.

Erick POV

I was tired as hell. All the fans went running to us once they saw is. Anyways, tomorrow is Halloween and ima go to Target to get some decorations. All the boys went to Halloween City to look for their costume, I already have mine. I was looking around and saw someone that looked like Ari but its not her, shes in California.

That laugh again...

Is it Ari or not??

I went to the aisle behind the one I was at and saw her playing around with another girl.

"Mami?!" I yelled.

"E-Erick..." She said.

"I thought you were in California"

"I was but.. But I had to tell you if I will take you back or not." She said.

"Are you gonna take me back?"

"Yes!" She said and a smile spread through her face.

I didn't know what to do so I just hugged her.

"Can we go look for a costume now? Y'all have been hugging for like fifteen minutes.." The girl said.

"Oh this is the girl you where with on the meet and greet."

"Well this girl has a name" She said pointing at herself.

"And whats your name?" I asked her.

"Maria, la novia de Chris baboso!" She yelled.

"Oh" I said rolling my eyes. "Your also that girl that Chris always talks about"

"Don't roll your eyes at me! I can get you kicked out of the group. I have your nudes" She said and ran out of target.

"Nudes?" Ari said confused.

"She's clearly lying" I said and holded her hand.

"So what are you gonna be tomorrow?" She asked me.

"The joker" I said and pulled her towards the store.

"Well I guess I'm going to have to be Harley Quinn"

"Yes! We can be like a couple and omg lets take a lot of p-"

"Okay Erick, I get it your excited" She said "You act worse than me!"

*Skip to hotel*

Ari POV

Its halloween!!!!!!!!!!! Erick and I decided to be in the same hotel room and well.. lets see what happens.

Last night me and Erick watched movies all night and well something might have happened, wink wink. But don't worry, we used protection.

I woke up at 3 pm today and saw Erick sleeping. He looks so cute. He was hugging me and I tried to get off his grip. I thought it was going to be hard but I barley touched him and his hand moved.

I got out of bed and felt my legs a little wobbly. I tried to walk but fell and heard Erick laughing.

"Callate el puto osico!" I yelled throwing him a pillow.

"I'm sorry. Here let me help you" he said getting my arm.

"No! No me toques perro!!" I said and got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Ey! Me ganaste no se vale!"

"Shut up! I have to get ready before you!"

*Skip to night*

"Ya estas lista?" Erick asked,

"Sip, vamonos"

"Ay mami" he said laughing.

"What?"

"Te escuchas bien bonita hablando español"

I felt myself turn into a tomato.

"Lets go get candy"

"Esa niña se te queda viendo" Erick said and pulled me somewhere else.

The girl came closer to us and finally spoke up.

"Hey you are the girl from youtube right?"

Thanks a lot Maria.

"Yeah. Why?"

"My name is Jessica, can I take a picture with you?" she asked taking out her phone.

"Uh, sure!"

"Whats your instagram so i can tag you?"

"Just search up Ariana Grande and thats me" ( she plays ariana soo.....)

"Thank you!" She said and left.

"Y eso que era??" Erick asked.

"Oh last time Maria recorded me singing and she put me on youtube"

"Oh. Vamos a pedir dulces!" He yelled and ran to the first door.

The lady quickly opened the door.

"Trick-or-Treat!" Erick and I yelled.

The lady gave us a jolly rancher and closed the door.

"She's a little pan" I said and went to the other door.

*Skip trick-or-treating*

"Ni agaramos nada! Nomas te estabas tomado fotos con jente. Y ami nada!!!!" He yelled and layed down.

I felt dizzy and felt like throwing up so I tried to sit down but fell and everything turned black.

A/N : i finally updated!! happy late halloween lol and sorry for all those skips i literally had to write this in less than an hour bc my laptop is at 6% and i lost my charger lol. But guess whats coming ;). I'll try to update tomorrow or monday. Night!! 💙💙

5+ votes for next update