☺☺☺ MY STATUS, NOTES AND RULES ☺☺☺ (MUST READ!)

Status: || OPEN || CLOSE || TEMPORARY CLOSE ||

☺☺☺NOTES TO THE COSTUMER☺☺☺

1. DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH.

     Cuz i'm still a beginner here dude ! :)

2. DON'T YOU EVER SAY BAD WORDS TO ME.

    It's just simple. If u don't like my works , then just ignore it. period. HUWAG MO NAMAN SANANG IPAMUKHA NA PANGIT YUNG WORKS KO, IT'S OKAY IF YOU WILL GIVE ME A PIECE OF ADVICE ABOUT MY WORKS , JUST PLEASE... DONT SAY BADWORDS. MAHIYA KA NAMAN ! 

♠RULES AND REGULATIONS♠

1. FOLLOW ME .

    How can I dedicate you if you wont follow me. It's just one click guyz! Hope you don't mind, base on my observation of some other shop. Some people just follow the editor because of the book cover and later on he or she will unfollow it. First of all, its really bad thing to do! so please don't do that to me.  I am WARNING you.

2. VOTE .

    If you don't like to vote, then don't, I am not forcing you, it's no big deal , but if you will vote, then the better :D.

3. BE PATIENT.

     This is the most important of all. Guyz, editing is not easy, It takes half of an hour just to finish one book cover and besides,  sometimes we don't have an internet connection. So please UNDERSTAND.

4. CREDITS AND DEDICATION.

     As a payment of my hardwork, just credit and dedicate me one chapter of your story that I have made for you. 

5. RESPONSE.

     Dont be snob  guyz. If you like my work and want to make  it as a cover for your story just response 'THANK YOU' and then some compliment of yours but if you don't want to use it or either like it just response OKAY . And if you wan't some changes of the cover that I have made for you just response 'CHANGE : (put the things or the problems that you want to change). 

6. LETS BE FRIENDS.

     I LOVE TO HAVE FRIENDS :)

(a/n: if you want to request just put it ONLY on the Request form in the next page, if you won't do this, I will consider your request  as nothing )