Chapter 1

The fight has begun the two fighters quickly started striking at each other

The fight has begun the two fighters quickly started striking at each other. Both of them were evenly matched blocking each other's punches and blocking each other's kicks. Ryu jumped in the air and tried to do a flip kick but Dhalsim grabbed his leg spun him around and threw him but Ryu landed on his feet.

"Wow your pretty thought fighter"
Said Ryu

"Looks like your going to be more of a challenge than your friends were"
Said Dhalsim

"Huh you talk a lot let's see if you could back it up"
Said Ryu

Ryu ran at Dhalsim and was striking with punches left and right Dhalsim was dodging all of them. Now Dhalsim was on the attack trying to kick Ryu in the face multiple times with his left and right leg. Ryu was blocking the kicks with his arms. The two then punched each other in the face.
" wow how could a ninja brat like you be able to go toe to toe with me I'm the great Dhalsim!!!"
Said Dhalsim

Dhalsim then jumped in the air flipped and kicked Ryu in the face. Ryu fell on the floor Ryu got up then Dhalsim rushed at him punching him in the stomach. Dhalsim then gave Ryu a hard kick to the face knocking him down to the floor again. Dhalsim ran at him giving him punch after punch to the face then Dhalsim started Choking him against the wall.

"Ha ha there's no point of continuing to fight clearly your not stronger than me"
Said Dhalsim

Dhalsim then threw him on the floor and started kicking him. Ryu tried getting up but Dhalsim would continue to kick him back down. Dhalsim was standing over Ryu.

"I told you there is no one on this planet stronger than me now you will meet your death"
Dhalsim said

" ha ha ha"
Laughed Ryu

"What's so funny ?"
Said Dhalsim

"So I see your pretty strong but your not that strong you see I was testing your power out now that I know what your capable of I'm going to show you what I'm capable of."

"What are you talking about?"
Said Dhalsim

"Why do you think it took me so long to get here during my spare time I was training. Because I knew you were going to be strong after what your thugs told me about you. See before me and Ken were on the same level now I'm stronger than him so enough talking let me show you the new skills I got from training"
Said Ryu

 See before me and Ken were on the same level now I'm stronger than him so enough talking let me show you the new skills I got from training"Said Ryu