.......... Time Skip to Flying Lessons ..........

Madam Hooch walked over to us and walked down the isle of brooms to the other side.

"Good afternoon class.", she said.

"Good afternoon Madam Hooch.", we all said in unison. I was really excited for this lesson, until I found out we were taking it with the Slytherin's. I didn't want to hear Malfoy's mocking voice for the rest of my life, but there he was, on the other side of me. I glared at him and he sneered at me in response.

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone stand up the left side of there broomsticks. Come on now. Hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say 'up'.", Madam Hooch instructed us. I thought she was a bit bossy, but I liked that about her. Malfoy was bossy as well, but in a different way in which I didn't like.

"UP!", me, Harry Hermione and Ron say. Mine and Harry's flew up and we both grinned like complete idiots. Hermione looked over at us with shock written over her face. Me and Harry struggled at the strength of the broom.

"Wow...", I say.

"UP!", Hermione said only to end up with hers tossing and turning on the ground. I looked over at Malfoy, who didn't have his broom yet, or his hand out in front of him. He pasted a smug look on his face before sticking his arm out.

"Up.", he says simply before the broom shot out from the ground and into his grasp. He smirked as he looked at me and I gave him the best death glare I could before looking over at Harry. Harry quickly turned away from me and I realized he had been looking at me. My face started to heat up and I looked away as well. I looked over at Ron and he had as much luck as Hermione. I laughed. Before we came here he had told me that he would probably have the broom up on first try, considering his older brothers play in the Quidditch team, but now he having so much trouble and his facial features were so frustrated I tried not to stifle a laugh at him. Harry looked over at what I was looking at and burst out laughing. Then, Ron finally got his broom up, but, it hit him in the face before he could grab it. Me and Harry laughed so hard I literally almost fell over.

"Oh, shut up you two.", he said grabbing his nose. Harry and I giggled a bit more before stopping.

"Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. Grip it tight! You don't want to be sliding off the end. When I blow my whistle, I want each and every one of you to kick off from the ground; hard. Keep your brooms steady. Hover for a moment, then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle. 3, 2.", she said before blowing her whistle. The boy named Neville Longbottom started to float up into the air.

"Mr. Longbottom?", Madam Hooch said. We all started worrying and wondering what he was doing and some of us even asked if he was losing his mind, but he didn't respond because he was to scared to say anything. He started to float higher into the air.

"M... m... m... Mr. Long... Mr. Longbottom!!!", Madam Hooch shouted. I tightly grabbed Harry's hand in fright, not realizing what I was doing. To my surprise, he didn't shove me off. In fact, he didn't even seem to notice as Neville rose higher and higher.

"Neville!!!", I shouted, but he didn't stop. He rose faster and faster into the air and I held my breath, not knowing what to do or say.

.......... Harry's Point of View ..........

I felt (y/n) grab hold of my hand, and I stiffened at the touch, but slowly relaxed. Neville was rising faster then before now and I could see the look of fear in (y/n)'s eyes. I slowly tensed up when I saw her like that, so I looked back at Neville.

"What if Ron was right? No, no that couldn't be it. She is just a very good friend... Right?", I thought.

"Come back down this instant!", Madam Hooch said. I heard Neville screaming for help, but Madam Hooch seemed to not have heard it. The broom started to go insane and wave Neville around as if it wanted to make him fall 60 to 70 feet!! The broom slammed against a tower and moved on around it, nearly knocking Neville off in process. He suddenly came flying back down towards the ground I was thinking he was going to hit the ground until it swerved up and flew through the crowd of students. We all ducked down or jumped out of the way before he could hit us and I held onto (y/n)'s hand tighter. Neville went through the gate in which was the exit of the field and flew straight upwards and then he flew by a statue with a spear and his robe caught onto the edge of the spear causing him to fly off his broom and hang from the spear with just his robe clinging onto the edge of it. Then suddenly Neville's robe tore and then it caught onto a pitchfork. We all gathered around at the bottom to watch as his robe tore off and he fell to the ground. We all looked at him and I took this as an opportunity to look at (y/n). She had an unreadable look in her eyes as she watched Neville clutch onto his wrist with pain.

   "Everyone out of the way!", I heard Madam Hooch say as she approached the incident. We all took a step back from Neville as she approached. She helped Neville stand up and held his wrist. He whimpered in pain as she held it.

   "Oh, oh oh... oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Poor boy, come on now. Up you go! Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say 'Quidditch'", said Madam Hooch as she walked Neville to the hospital wing. I saw Draco pick up Neville's remembrall as soon as Madam Hooch was out of sight.

   "Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse!", Malfoy exclaimed, holding up the remembrall, receiving a couple of laughs.

   "Give it here, Malfoy.", I demanded, stepping up to him.

   "No. I think I'll leave it  somewhere for Longbottom to find.", Malfoy replied as he got onto his broom and flew around the crowd in a circle. He could fly very well, to my amazement

   "How about the roof?", he added mockingly to me. I could feel anger boiling up inside me as Draco flew up and into the sky.

.......... Reader's Point of View ..........

I saw Draco fly up into the sky and something else happened in which I didn't remember before Harry took up his broom and flew into the sky. That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

(A/N) I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!!! (MEANING A WEEK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT XD) ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND WAIT FOR THE THIRD CHAPTER: THE HOSPITAL WING!!! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!! BYE!