Maybe coming to school was a bad idea (Dream) / (A/N)

OMMMMMGGGGGG GGUYYYYYYSSS.... i've took a 2 month long break!!! Im so sorry!! I didn't even notice!! Oh my! Sorry I've been inactive i really mean it. But, I've been super sick with strep throat. Cold, migraines etc. But I'm gonna write chapters since it's a 5 day weekend!! So enjoy!

    Your P.O.V
~Dream~
I entered the school with mark happily not worrying about the bitcheness and bully's and school being an asshole. I went to my locker and grabbed my supplies. My locker slammed open by a certain somebody. And that somebody is Amy (I'm not making fun of her I'm actually starting to get used to her 😊) she had rage in her eyes. "Umm, what's wrong buttercup?" I asked innocently. "YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS UP!" I shook my head lying while saying "no, I didn't do anything to you." I smiled slamming my locker shut. "Fine. Hope your little big ass boyfriend likes the surprise coming to him." I froze before turning around to ask her. "What?" "Go to the gym after school and you'll see what will happen."

~ after school

  I went down the hallways to the gym and slammed open the big brown doors to reveal..

  Mark tied up to a wall being whipped and beaten by James, and Freddy. "LET HIM GO YOU FU-" I felt a cloth wrap around my mouth as I slowly dosed off from the gas in the cloth.

   My eyes fluttered open as I see smeared blood trailing from my mouth and nose to a faintly laying man in the distance.. I blinked twice to see the features of this mans back. Red hair, flannel, black skinny jeans, and converses. My head instantly clicked as I gasped and put my hands on the floor pushing my self up.. I fell back down my cheek hitting the polished floor "ow motherfucker.." I groaned. I pushed my elbows towards Mark.

  Once I was in arms reach with him I wrapped my arms around his bloody back and pushed myself up to see his face. His nose was broken; black and blue. Mouth was slightly hung open with thick red blood oozing out of it. His face was pale, his eyes open with pure shock. Pupils are really small indicating his pulse is gone.. I hastily move my arm to his wrist pressing my thumb and index finger hopefully there is some sort of pulse.

  My tears flowed down my  cheeks as I slowly let go of his wrist. His wrist hitting the ground as I placed my head on his head crying as I massaged his hair one last time.. "I love you Mark." I cried..

~ after dream ~

   I screamed as I pulled myself out of bed, screaming. I checked my surroundings, "M-Mark?!" I cried seeing that he's not here on his side of the bed. "MARK??" I yelled crying even louder.

   I heard heavily footsteps run up the stairs. The door swung open revealing a worried Mark. I got out of bed and ran towards him flinging myself on him crying into his chest as he held me tightly. "Baby what's wrong?" Mark spoke as he brought me back to bed. "A nightmare." I sobbed as he brought ourselves underneath the blanket. "Tell me?" He questioned. I nodded and started explaining.

"You and I were walking to school in a unusual happy mood and I went to my locker to grab stuff. The locked door revealed a angry Amy. She told me that something was going to happen to you after school at the gym. So after school I went there to see you being bested up by James and Freddy. Then I passed out. After a couple of hours I woke up to seeing a trail of blood to you. So I went over to you to see. Y-you dead." I sobbed at the end..

Mark wrapped my around him holding me close. "Oh my poor (Y/N). It was just a dream. Nothing's ever going to happen to us. And Freddy and James? They can go suck a big one." I giggled as I yawned in tiredness. He kissed my forehead lightly before he softly went to sleep. I smiled and drifted off to sleep thinking about happy things..