I'm gonna kill you

Hi! I just wanted to start a new Durarara story. Yes it is shizya. I can't help it I just love this ship sooo much!! I hope you enjoy!

This is a picture of Izaya as a cat. ='.'=

My head was spinning and my whole body hurt. 'God dammit Shinra! What the fuck did you do?' I open my eyes and at first its blurry.' Why does everything look huge?' I look down, 'why do I have paws!?' "MEOWWW!" I jump up, 'I'm a cat!?!?!' "Okay Izaya calm down I can fix this." I look over at Shinra and he crouches down next to me. 'Oh you better fix this so I can kill you!' I hiss when he tries to reach for me. "Ahh! Celty he's being mean!" He wines like a baby. I roll my eyes. I can't believe I'm a cat. "Yeah I should be able to fix this in the next month or two." He scratches his head nervously. 'A month! I can't be a cat for a month! I have a job for God's sake!' I try to tell him but it just comes out as a bunch of meows. "I know your mad but you can stay here and...." I jump on him with a howl and he screeches. Celty uses her shadows to grab me and holds me in her arms to try and calm me down. She pets my head and I reluctantly calm down. "Well maybe staying here is not such a good idea...." Shinra chuckles and I hiss. Celty types something on her PDA and Shinra gets all excited. "That's a wonderful idea my dear Celty!" He quickly grabs the phone and dials someone's number. I look up at Celty and her smoke coming from her neck is calm. I tilt my head "Okay I'll see you in a few!" Shinra hangs up the phone and walks back over to me. "Sense you don't want to stay here I found someone who is will to take care of you!" 'Why are you so cheerful?' I roll my eyes and jump down from Celty's arms and jump onto the couch and sit and wait for whomever it is to come. About ten minuets later there's a loud knocking on the door. "Coming!" Shinra goes and opens the door. "Come on in Shizuo!" I freeze at that name. 'Is he crazy?!' I turn my head to see Shizuo following him to the couch across from me. "Now mind telling me who's the idiot that you turned into a cat?" I hiss at him 'now who's the idiot?' "Well..." he scratches his head. Shizuo just raises an eyebrow. I just roll my eyes and jump off the couch and go to Celty's computer. I push the power button and wait for it to load. "Whats he doing?" Shizuo asks and they all come and watch when I start typing. 'Damn paws!' After some struggle I manage to type out 'Now that's not very nice Shizu-chan! Calling me an idiot.' I hear Shizuo sputter behind me and I turn around to see him laughing "Oh my God this is hilarious! Nice job Shinra you turned the flea into a cat!" He just keeps on laughing. I roll my eyes and type 'Yeah very funny.' I feel Celty pick me up and she turns to face Shizuo and types 'I know you two hate each other but I really need you to look after him Shizuo.' I roll my eyes. Well played. Shes using her friendship to get Shizuo to take care of me. Shizuo ponders for a minuet before reluctantly agreeing. This is gonna be the worst month of my life. Once Celty puts me down I jump onto the couch and wait for them to stop talking. I guess I fell asleep. I wake up and I'm about to be picked up by Shizuo. I jump up and fluff up my fur and growl. "Calm down flea I just want to get home." I look up at his face to see that hes not happy about this either but he's not lying. I calm down and let him pick me up. Surprisingly hes very gentle. "By! Try not to kill him Shizuo!" Shinra calls after us. Shizuo just scoffs and I growl. "Tch whatever." He grumbles. I climb onto his shoulder. "What the hell? Fine, if you want to be up there." I roll my eyes and look up at the sky. 'You better fix this soon Shinra.' It was quiet for a while till the brute decided that he needed to talk "I never expected you to be turned into a cat." 'Yeah well me nether.' It comes out as a annoyed meow. He chuckles "But what I find most interesting is that your eyes are still red. A cat with red eyes is not something iv'e ever seen." I almost jump at this. I still have my red eyes? I look over into the glass of the building were passing by and yes I still do. Well that's pretty cool! I'm a black cat with red eyes, nice. It becomes silent again and we make it to Shizuo's. Iv'e never bin inside of his apartment before and to say I'm surprised when we walk in is a understatement. I'm socked! It's so clean! There's a nice couch with a medium sized tv. The kitchen is small but in really nice condition. "Its not much and I don't have a shit ton of money like you so deal with it." He gently puts me down. I meow at him and he just walks away. 'man I wish I could talk!' While Shizuo takes a shower I explore his apartment. He has a nice queen sized bed with a small desk and a nice lamp. I nudge open the closet door with my nose and see that all his bartender uniforms and hung up. 'I wonder if he has any normal clothes?' "Flea where are you?" I hear him call for me and I walk out. My question is answered when I see him dressed in a white t-shirt and sweat pants. "Stay where I can see you." He grumbles and walks into the living room and plops down onto the couch. I growl at him and follow. Might as well listen so I don't get thrown out. Living here is better than the streets. I jump onto the couch the farthest I can get away from him and curl up. I see him staring at me and I hiss at him and he looks away. 'I swear Shinra I'm gonna kill you!'