chapter seven

Castiel Is Back and Cut The Crap

"One small scratch and I'm sending that angel right into the pit of hell, I swear to god." Jasmine said loudly and Dean told her to calm down. "What if he took the Impala?"

"Okay, that's fair. I'd be mad too." He agreed and Sam shook his head, more worried about the angel than the car.

He felt like he was the only hunter there with a brain sometimes. Sure they both had their moments, but was he the only one eho thought rationally?

"Cas was running out of power. Teleporting takes a lot out of him, calm down. He'll be back soon, with your car in the same condition it left in." Sam sighed and Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"That was my brother's car, if there's one scratch, his ass is mine." She reminded as she pulled out a silver angel blade. "Mine."

Michael took the weapon from her and immediately shook his head. "Your brother wouldn't want you to kill someone for a small scratch or dent on his car." He told her and everyone was shocked.

Jasmine never told anybody about her brother, so they all just looked at Michael like he was some kind of God. Dean never even found out, and the two said they'd tell each other everything, down to what kind of beer they drink when they go to pubs.

"You're right." She sighed and Michael looked at the weapon before handing it to Dean.

Dean was hesitant, watching Jasmine to make sure it was okay to touch. He assumed it wasn't when she snatched it back and hid it inside of the tall boots she wore.

"Hey, maybe he didn't want the Impala because you guys got down and dirty in it." Sam laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Not the time Sammy." Jasmine and Dean snapped in unison. He rose his arms up in defense and looked around, his tongue running over his lips as he tried to piece together where the hell Cas could have gone.

"Guys, Crowley is back, with some woman." They heard Arzaylea say and Jasmine was quick to walk to the back of the bus, pushing past the inhumanely tall hunter.

"Rowena?" She asked, her voice holding hope and happiness to see her god mother.

"Jasmine, long time no see." The witch greeted and Jasmine went in for a hug. "You see Jas was a student of mine. I taught her everything she knows."

"You flatter yourself too much." The hunter smiled and pulled away. "Why are you here?" She asked and Dean pulled her away from the two.

"I'm here to find his father. Fergus blackmailed me." She scoffed and Sam nodded, keeping the band away from the two. "Would you help me my dear?"

"O-Okay." Jasmine nodded and stepped forward. "Just tell me what to do." She said, her voice confident.

-

"H-Hi, mum?" Ashton asked as he held the phone up. It was on speaker, allowing everyone in the room to hear her answers.

"Hi Ash, what's wrong? You sound upset." Anne spoke and Ashton bit on his bottom lip so hard he thought he had drawn blood. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just have a question."

"What is it? You know you can ask me anything." She told him and Ashton looked at Rowena and Jasmine.

"What was my dad's name?" He asked and his mum was taken back. She thought he'd ask how her flight was or how his siblings are doing. Not this. "Please. I need to know."

"Why?"

"Ms. Irwin," Dean spoke up and Ashton gulped, his eyes rising to the hunter. "I'm officer Kole Gerez and I have reason to believe your son is in danger because of his father. Please ma'am, the name of his father so we could find him to keep Ashton safe."