Chapter 1

Onika "Nicki"Tanya Maraj
Philadelphia , Pa
9:45pm , Friday

As I drop of my beautiful baby girl Ka'Lisa at my moms house I get ready to go to work.

"Hey Mommy " I say as I hug my mom ."Hello Nike how are you sweetheart " . She says as she takes a sleeping Ka'Lisa out of my arms . " Well fine I guess I'm slowly getting by, you know even since he died nothings been the same so .." I say as I began to get choked up .

"Aw Nika I didn't mean to trigger anything .. I'm sure he's looking down at you smiling , proud that your making it baby " My mother Carol says as I slightly smile " but I just miss him so much mommy ."

"I know you do .. We all do but he's in a better place now okay ?" She says as she looks at me waiting for a response " Yes Ma'am " Nicki then looks at the time and realizes she needs to be at the warehouse by 10.30 and it's already 10:15."Okay mommy I'll see you guys tomorrow I'm gonna be late for work " she says as she hug and kisses Ka'Lisa and her mother .

"Bye Onika , Say bye mommy " Onika's mother says as she tries to get a nine month old baby to speak.

" Okay bye guys love you " Nicki says as she walks to the door .

Warehouse
10:45

Omelly

" Yo Tak!" Omelly says annoyed . Tak replies almost as annoyed as Omelly ."Where is she , She's always late "

"Omelly , my nigga you forgot she has a whole child to take care of maybe she just got stuck in traffic ."

"Maybe my ass ! she needs to leave earlier "

"Hopefully she doesn't com when Meek is here considering she thinks he's dead."

"Hey I'm here , I'm here " Nicki says out of breath . "Finally what took you so long we gotta make drops and you taking your sweet old time ." Nicki looks at him annoyed " Do you know what it's like to take care of a child by your self Omelly ? , Do you know how hard it is concidering every time I look at Ka'Lisa I see Meek ? I'm sure you don't know what it feels like so I would appreciate it if you would calm the fuck down and stop being hard on me like I don't have a child to take care of ."

"Aight Nic chill let's just make these drops "

Heyyyyyyyy💘!

Keep or delete ?
Kam💕