You're torturing me with a beautiful face

After the show I meet Cassandra backstage, and she has a huge smile on her face.

"That was amazing! I'm definitely a fan." She squeals.

"Haha, thank you." I wipe my face with a towel.

"That crowd loved you guys so much. That was like the best show I have ever seen. Thank you for inviting me." She can't stop grinning.

"I'm glad you liked it, really."

She stuck around for a while, and came outside with us to meet some kids. Overall I know she had a good time, and that's awesome.

"You gonna come out to party with us?" I ask her as we head to our cars.

"Umm... Well..." She gets shy.

"No worries, you don't have to go." I smile.

"I'm not really a partying type of girl." She says shyly.

"It's totally cool. Thanks for coming out, it was fun." I smile and reach for a hug.

"Thank you for inviting me." She hugs me softly, then pulls away.

"Bye guys!" She calls out to the rest of the guys.

"Bye Cassandra!" "Thanks for hangin!" They call back.

•••

"Ugh." I groan as I wake up the next morning. I have a huge hangover. I walk into the restroom and splash my face with some water. I can barely remember what happened last night.

When I walk out into my kitchen, Jaxin and Mike are at my table eating.

"Mornin turtle." Mike pats my back.

"Agh, easy man!" I groan.

"I feel you man. Eat some of the soup on the stove, it should help." Jaxin points to my stove.

"Thanks man."

I sit at the table and look through my phone, looking at photos from last night and trying to remember what happened.

I laugh at stupid pictures of Jaime and Vic from when they were drunk, and everyone else. There are even some of me. I smile when I find pictures of Cassandra and I with some fans, and backstage after the show. She's so pretty.

Checking my instagram, I see Cassandra followed me. I follow her back and upload a photo of her, some fans and I.

"Awesome fans with @cassandralynn and I after the last show of 2013!" Cassandra likes the photo almost immediately after I upload it.

"We look good 😍" She comments.

I want to text her, but I don't know if I should. What if she gets freaked out?

Cassandra tags me in a photo of her and I backstage, she was trying out my guitar.

"@tonyperry showing me the moves 😜🎸"

"It's all in the fingers 😏👐" I comment.

Suddenly, I receive a text.

"Hey you!" It's Cassandra.

"What are you up to?" I smile.

"Just finished cleaning. You busy today?..." She replied.

"No, I'm not at all. Wanna hang out?"

"Sure! Meet me at the restaurant? 2 hours? 😊" She replied.

"See you then. 😃"

I quickly head into the kitchen and get let the guys know what's up.

"I don't mind if you guys stay here, but I'm going to hang with and a friend of mine for the day. Please don't leave a mess." I eyeball them hard.

"We promise not to dirty the turtle tank." Jaxin jokes.

"Haha, I'm gonna get ready." I jogged to the bathroom to get in the shower.

After I get out, I go into my room and grab a pair of jeans, a Key Street hoodie and my white sneakers. I go back into the bathroom to fix my hair, put on my hat, and head out the door.