Thinking Things Through OuO

A/N: Once again I'm here to say sorry for the late updates but school has gotten overwhelming so I haven't been able to update but I'm finally on top of most of my school/homework so I'll try an stick to my word and not be lazy about updating. Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter! The video or pictures don't belong to me. ^.^

Your POV

Azusa's eyes travelled to mine for confirmation and I nodded in response. He was shocked of course and then looked back at an angry Kanato. "She is also the to-be queen of vampires so she doesn't need you Half bloods near her!" Kanato hissed at Azusa while spitting out the words 'half bloods' as if it were poison in his mouth. I chuckled nervously as I felt the thick tension around us. So I decided to speak up. "Um Kanato I don't mind Azusa being here or the other Mukami brothers. Besides I should learn about all of the vampires that are around, half bloods, pure bloods.... I think you get the point. What I'm trying to say is that I'm new to being a vampire and to be a queen of them is gonna be tough so I want to become a worthy queen for all of you, so I'm going to need to learn everything I can from any vampire I can find." 'That was supposed to sound like an emotional speach but I completely messed it up.' The two vampires didn't look impressed and went back to their glaring contest. But soon Azusa spoke up. "Well.... You heard.... Her. She wants.... To learn.... Everything from every.... Vampire...." Azusa said in a cocky tone with a smirk on his face. Kanato just scoffed in reply. The tension could have been cut with a knife. "Look Kanato I'll go and make your cake and Azusa can join us if he wants." Azusa nodded and trailed behind me as I made my way to the school kitchen. Kanato stood there and huffed but he eventually made his way over to us.

In the Kitchen

"So, Kanato what is your favourite type of normal cake?" He looked at me confused. "Look I will make your favourite cake like chocolate or Victoria sponge and then I will... Add my blood to the icing..." He smirked. "Very well then, my favourite type of cake is chocolate cake because it is extremely sweet." I looked over to Azusa. "Are you okay with that Azusa? If not I can make two cakes." He shook his head. "No... It's fine..." "Cool beans! I'll get started right away!" I whizzed around the kitchen looking for ingredients and equipment so I could start making the cake. I could feel Kanato and Azusa watching me intently as if studying my every move. Once I had all of the stuff I needed I got to work.

With Yui

Yui's POV

As I was walking down the never ending hallway of the school, I could smell a delicious sent coming from the kitchen. With my curiosity itching for me to go and see who it was that was cooking I made my way over to the kitchen and poked my head around the corner of the door. I gasped when I saw Y/N whizzing around pouring ingredients into a bowl and mixing them at an alarming speed. She must of heard me because she spun her head around to face me but when she saw that it was me she lowered her eyes as if she were guilty of committing a crime. I was about to speak when I was interrupted by Kanato, that I hadn't realized was there as well as Azusa. "What are you doing here?" Kanato narrowed his eyes at me. "O-Oh I was just passing and smelt whatever Y/N is cooking and I got curious as to was in the kitchen, but I'll just take my leave..." As I tried to walk out of the door my wrist was gently grabbed. I looked behind me to see Y/N smiling at me. "I'm making a cake for Kanato and Azusa so would you like some. I would have to make a different cake because they want blood in the icing of theirs, hehe." She scratched the back of head probably anxious about my answer. 'Come on Yui get a hold of yourself. She wants to give you a cake for Christ sake! A CAKE! Would she make me a chocolate one if I said I would like one? Wait! She's the reason for my jealousy and self conflict as to what I should do! Is she only trying to win me over with cake and then use me as a blood bag later? But this is Y/N I'm talking about or thinking about!' I was snapped out of my thought war when Azusa cleared his throat to break the moment seeing as Y/N was still holding onto my wrist while I was staring off into space. I decided to speak. "I guess it couldn't hurt.... B-but would I be aloud to have a chocolate cake?" Y/N's face immediately brightened up. "Of course! I'll just get this first one for the boys in the oven and then I'll get started right away!" Y/N went over to a bowl with icing sugar in and grabbed a sharp knife. I guessed that she was going to add the 'flavouring' for Kanato and Azusa's icing on their cake. She held up her wrist and cringed at the at the thought of what she was about to do.