Trouble with the Mukamis

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo sorry that I haven't updated any of my stories in ages! Anyway the video doesn't belong to me. Enjoy the chapter! ^.^                                                                                                                              

Your POV

I was running with Yui to class until I crashed into someone. "Oh god I'm so sorry." I helped the man up. The man had blond hair that had a ponytail in the top of his head covering one of his light blue eyes. What caught me off guard was that the covered eyes was glowing red. "Oh that's okay neko-chan." I tilted my head to the side. 'Neko-chan?' He then bent down and sniffed my neck. "You smell delicious neko-chan." "Um... well it was nice meeting you. Anyway my friend and I have to get to class so we'll be going now." I started walking off with Yui but the guy caught Yui by the wrist. 'I really need to teach her how to dodge.' (Anyone get my reference? ^.^) "My name is Kou Mukami by the way. Could you meet me on the roof after class neko-chan?" 'He's one of the Mukami's. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to get to know him. It will just make my job easier.' "Alright. See you later Kou-kun." I gently pulled away Yui's arm from Kou and then we made our way to class. 

Kou's POV

That girl smelt amazing I can hardly wait to drink her blood. There is no way am I letting the Sakamaki's or even my own brothers bite her. I will have her all to myself! She looked so innocent when she was confused about my nickname for her. However I'm surprised she would say yes to going to the roof with me, she only just met me. Oh who am I kidding I'm a model. Although I did notice that she saw my eye but she didn't freak out about it. She is a mysterious girl who has many secrets behind that smile of hers. I also want to know why she was with M neko-chan. Oh well I'll have to wait until after class. I just hope no one bites her before me. I took one last look at her until she disappeared around the corner of the corridor/ hallway before I was ambushed by my fan girls.  

3rd Person POV     

Y/N and Yui slowly opened the doors to the classroom. When they walked in they didn't see a teacher in sight. The only people they saw was Laito and two other boys. One of them had bandages on his arms and neck. He also had dark turquoise eyes that matched his hair with a bit of purple in the turquoise. And to top it off he had scars on his face. The other one was reading a book. He had very dark (is it blue or purple) hair. His uniform looked neat compared to how everyone else wore it *cough* Subaru *cough*. Y/N leaned over to Yui and whispered "Who are those two? More vampires?" Yui nodded. "The one with the book is Ruki Mukami and the one with the bandages is Azusa Mukami." She pointed to them as she said who was who. Y/N whispered back "I thought there were four brothers. Is he in here?" Yui scanned the room but couldn't find the vampire. She shook her head. Suddenly the girls jumped when the door burst open behind them revealing a male with brown hair that went half the length of his neck and a little bit of the hair tied back so it wouldn't go in his face. Ruki stood up with a face like thunder. "Yuma! Where have you been? Class started 15 minutes ago!" Ruki scolded Yuma like a parent would to a child. "Look there isn't even a teacher here, you don't need to worry. Anyway I was looking for the sow." Y/N looked at Yui confused. Yui looked down at her feet upset by the nickname. Y/N then understood who Yuma was talking about.

Y/N POV    

I know these vampires like their strange nicknames but that is just mean and rude. I put my hand on Yui's shoulder to comfort her. She looked up at me and I gave her a warm smile. Suddenly she was pulled away from me and I saw the one called Yuma smirking while holding Yui so she couldn't get away. My eyes widened as Yuma pushed her hair out of the way and was about to bite Yui when I decided I'd seen enough. I ran towards them and grabbed Yui but without hurting her. I heard her gasp when she found herself the other side of the room from Yuma and next to me instead. "H-how did you-" She stopped talking when she saw me glaring daggers at Yuma. "Oi! How dare you take the sow away from me!" I didn't respond instead I just sat down in a random seat in the room because there was no one in the room besides the Mukamis, Laito, Yui and myself. Laito just sat there amazed, Yuma was yapping on about how I stopped him from biting Yui, the two other brothers were speechless and Yui sat down next to me and smiled. "Thank you Y/N." I smiled back. Laito then chuckled. "I've finally come up with a nickname for you... Antatchaburu-chan (Untouchable). However I'll call you Anta-chan for short." I looked at him intrigued. "Why would you want to call me that?" He smirked at me. "Because you haven't been bitten yet and that's a first especially since your living with us. However I'll have to call you something different soon because I plan on changing that Anta-chan." For the first time since Karlheinz killed my parents I felt a chill go down my spine. I was knocked out of my thoughts when the school bell rang. Yui stood up and faced me. "Are you going to see Kou?" I smiled at her. "I said I would didn't I. You don't have to worry, remember it's my job to do the worrying. I'll see you back at the mansion." I waved to Yui as I walked out of the classroom. 

Yui's POV  

I hope Y/N will be alright. I don't know why but I feel the slightest bit annoyed when Y/N is around. It's probably because she's better than me in every way I mean even Laito gave her a cool name instead of one like mine. Well I can't blame her for that besides she saved me from Yuma. When she gets back I want to ask her if she can train me to be stronger and more confident. I started walking to the limo to take the Sakamaki's and I home. 

Your POV  

After I had walked up about a million steps to the roof I saw the steel door. "Ah! Finally!" I pushed open the door to find all of the Mukami Brothers staring or smirking at me. I looked at Kou questionably. "I thought it was going to be only you." "Yes well they followed me after they caught your wonderful scent in class."  Before I could blink I had Azusa on one side of me holding me still and Yuma on the other. I clenched my teeth and I tried to wiggle out of their grip but it was no use. "Let me go!" Kou put his hand under my chin to make me face him. His eye started glowing again. "Sorry, no can do neko-chan." He smirked. Kou leaned towards my neck and bit me. I felt a wave of pain on my neck. I heard the other brothers growling. Ruki also bent down and bit the other side of my neck and Azusa and Yuma bit my wrists. One bite was bad enough but four of them was hell on earth. I screamed out in pain. 'No! This can't be happening! I've trained all my life and now I'm dying without even being able to fight back first. I'm a disgrace...' Tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt my consciousness slipping away and my whole body was becoming numb from the pain. Ruki took his fangs out and let go of me. "Seeing as we can't kill you we have to let you go but don't expect us to leave you alone anymore. Your blood is to good for that." As the other vampires took their fangs out one by one I passed out but not before I felt the impact from my body falling to the ground. 

Time Skip   

I woke in the Sakamaki mansion in my bed that was opposite from Yui's bed with a pounding headache. 'How did I get back to my bed? And who changed me into my pyjamas?' I saw the door open revealing a worried Yui and an emotionless Reiji. Yui rushed to my side and put a wet towel on my head to ease my headache. Reiji made his way to the end of my bed. "Y/N can you explain as to why you were laying outside of the mansion at 2am with several bite mark on you?" I looked at him and nodded. "I wasn't drunk if that's what you were thinking. I was attacked by the Mukamis on the roof at school. They must have put me outside the mansion after I passed out." "Very well." And with that Reiji left the room. Yui looked at me concerned. "How about we worry about each other from now on." "Haha, I guess so." I tried to sit up but the pain came back to my body but not as bad as it was thankfully. I hissed in pain. Once again a tear rolled down my cheek. "Y/N what's wrong?" "I can't believe I got hurt this badly. I'm the worst vampire slayer in the world..." There was silence in the room until Ayato came out of no where. "AAHH! Ayato-kun!" Yui screamed surprised almost falling over. 

Ayato's POV  

I'm so angry with the Mukamis. I wasn't the first one to bite Y/N. I teleported into her room and almost made chichinashi (Pancake) fall over. I grabbed the bedsheets and through them to the other side of the room. I glared at Y/N. I walked over to her and was about to scream at her until I saw her crying. 'Why is she crying?' I was confused at first until I remembered why I was in the room in the first place. I grabbed her by the neck of her shirt. "HOW DARE YOU LET THE MUKAMIS TAKE YOUR BLOOD BEFORE YOURS TRULY! I WOULDN'T BE AS BOTHERED IF IT WAS ONE OF MY BROTHERS! BUT THE MUKAMIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE!" She just looked down and her hair covered her eyes. She slowly lifted her hand up to mine and placed it on top. Her grip tightened until it actually started to hurt. I quickly let go. She then got up out of her bed and walked over to the bedsheet that I threw and pulled it along with her back to her bed. She flopped onto her bed and buried herself in her bedsheet like a caterpillar in a cocoon. I then heard a muffled "Leave me alone please." I looked at chichinashi in disbelief but I saw that Yui was already heading to the door not surprised by Y/N's actions. 'I've had enough.' With that I teleported to the living room but not before I heard another muffled whimper from Y/N.             

 Your POV

Once they were gone I sat up in my bed and wiped away my tears and lunged at my pillow. I punched it and screamed into it. Once I had let my anger out on my mangled pillow I got out of bed and walked over to my schedule. I looked through the classes that I have and thankfully I don't have any with the Mukamis. The only thing is, is that I didn't have any classes with Yui. 'I wonder which brothers I have class tomorrow.' I found myself starring at the door to my room for the next couple of hours in a daze. 'I hope my second day is better than my first.'