" now air you're going to be in the clouds so you're going to float up to the sky," George said and I nodded then I started to float to the clouds till it was all white. when it was done went to the ground and looked in the mirror to see white messyish hair and silver eyes  (color below ) 

" now for the last one with is all your forms in one you not really doing anything but fall asleep then you transform, " mom said then I fall asleep

" now for the last one with is all your forms in one you not really doing anything but fall asleep then you transform, " mom said then I fall asleep. When I wake up sit up from the couch and look for a mirror since I'm by myself. When I found the mirror I looked and saw long green, reddish-orange, blue, white hair color ombre effect and my eyes have all the elements colors in it.

" sweetie now that you transform that's your new eye color. Your element is your eye color for a while and when it goes away but you want to keep it that way you focus on it and it stays " mom explains to me when she sees me looking in the mirror ( hair color below and pretend there's white in her hair and these are her eyes)

 Your element is your eye color for a while and when it goes away but you want to keep it that way you focus on it and it stays " mom explains to me when she sees me looking in the mirror ( hair color below and pretend there's white in her hair an...

" cool," I said still looking at myself I look so different

"well you should go pack so you're ready for tomorrow you're leaving at 5 am so after your done go to sleep ok," mom told me 

" ok, I love you, mamma," I said

" I love you to baby, "she told me close to tears. Lightly pecking my forehead " now go pack then go to bed ok"

"ok night," I said going upstairs to start packing

''''''''''''''''''''''''after packing'''''''"""""""""" 

When I'm packing I go downstairs to get a snack because I haven't eaten since lunch. As I get down there I hear my mom talking to George and Lisa.

" take care of my daughter please she all I have left and I promised Tony (the dad of harmony) that I'll protect her and don't tell her till its time but she has more powers other then elements if she gets into the wrong hands all hell will be loose. literally. The demons want her they've already tried to get her when she was little and when her dad died. They can't get her please protect her" mom said/explained

" mom when were you going to tell me this, " I asked making myself know

" oh sweetie how much did you hear," she asked

" I heard that I have more powers and that demons are after me and almost got me twice plus you want me safe as possible "

" well I should tell you " she sighed "you're a hybrid of a werewolf, werefox, mermaid, and witch"

"wow" is all I said

"you will shift into them soon sometime around this year and next " she explained

"ok," I said taking it all in "anything else"

" Well you should have a mate not sure what supernatural  but one of the ones you are," she told me

" Wait what's a mate," I asked

" A mate is like a soulmate in human terms. A mate is someone who protects you and you protect them. You would die for them as they would die for you. They will love you unconditionally and you to them. And if you reject them they will die or get a second chance mate and its the same if they reject you." mom explained " When you find your mate tell him and he will protect you. oh and when he meets you then he will unlock the powers you give him for being mates with them and be aware that he doesn't know about the powers ok "

" got it, mom," I said " well now I'm going to get some food and then go to bed," I said grabbing an apple "night," I said heading upstairs

When I got up to my bedroom I jumped into bed and dreamed about a boy my age maybe a year older. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1626 words~love wolfie

Welcome to this crazy madness