The Reaper Has My Heart

It was mid winter and you're waiting for your friend to pick you up for school. You get a text from a blocked number and its a heart. You giggle thinking it was one of your guy friends who have a crush on you. Your friend finally shows up and honks. _______! Hurry your ass up! Okay Leia I'm coming. Once you get into the car you head to school. Another text pops up on your phone this time it read [ I KNOW WERE YOU LIVE AND I WILL HAVE YOU AS MINE ] you shove your phone in you bag quickly and sit in the car for a while. _______...Com-on were going to be late. Okay you say. In your 1st block you have Algebra with Mr. Vanstien. Okay class we have a new student today and his name is.... He gets cut off by the new kid. My name is Rade Im 18 yes 18 I got held back last year im from Hell.... Mr. Vanstien looks at him you mean Hell, Michigan right? Rade looks Mr. Vanstien   in the eyes. No I mean Hell as in the underworld. Some of the students giggle and whisper. Mr. Vanstien clears his throat. Um aright then why don't you just find a seat some were. Rade walks over to the seat behind you as time passes you get that feeling as some one is just watching you so you act like your fixing your make up in the mirror and see Rade staring at you. _______! Its not time for you to be fixing your make up. Sorry Mr. Vanstien I thought I had something in my eye. Later on that school day you and Leia are hanging out till lunch is over. Hey _________ I think that new kid like you. she sais jokingly. Well he is kinda cute Leia but befor you finish shes dragging him over. You just look at her and whisper. Leia why did you drag him over here what if he doesn't want to talk to us? Well Leia said. He seemed interested to come with me over here to meet you. So Rade my brother is throwing a party and I was wondering if you would like to come with _______ and I? Umm sure I guess I have nothing to do tonight. Rade smiled. Okay heres my number and txt me yours so I can tell you when were there and we'll pick you up at 7 pm. Okay and then he walked away. I still need to get a dress Leia... No problem se dragged you out of school and pushed you to here car and screamed HOTTOPIC HERE WE COME! you had to cover your ears. You finally arrived at the mall and went straight to Hottopic and instantly you found your perfect dress and shoes. You paid for all the stuff you guys got and headed to your house. Leia and you chill for a while listening to your favorite bands on your stereo. 5:30 arrived and you guys took showers and got ready for the night you texted Rade and told him you'll be there soon. You, Rade, and Leia all showed up at the party everyone was pretty much there kids from school even some collage kids. Rade came up to you with two drinks in his hand he handed one to you. You just looked at him you didn't slip anything in this did you? no why would I do that I'm not a total douche you know. Well I don't know you that's all you said as looking down at your drink. Well lets get to know each other then. For the whole night you and Rade talked and laughed and he was at creepy as he seemed it turned out he liked you too that's why he was looking at you in class. The party was finally over and you Leia and Rade all stayed at your house. _____? Rade asks. Yea Rade? Weres your Parents at? You sat down on the couch umm I live alone my mom and dad died in a plane crash coming home from a business trip.... Oh _____  im so sorry he hugged you and later you guys fell asleep on the couch together watching a movie.