Smitten eyes were desperate as Tyler fluttered his and looked up the brunet boy, plump lips finding his pale jaw, and licking up the soft skin. Joshua waited for a good moment before Tyler was running a hand wildly through his curls, tightening his grip as he began to buck his plump hips up. "Pl--ease."

Joshua really, just really couldn't resist this divine being.

Lavender kisses filled with desperate pleas, and Joshua was moved with a slow pace, hips connecting in the softest of ways as he desperately tried to watch for every expression his angel would make. Tyler, though, Tyler was a bit greedy in that moment, moving his hips up with every thrust, and whining within their desperate kiss, and eyes overflowing with tears.

"H-Har-der." His angel's voice sound incredibly broken, the heaven's cried, and couldn't help himself in giving what Tyler needed.

Joshua began to snap his hips harder, lips finding purchase as they swallowed each heavenly moan from the cherry cheek brunet below him, caressing the tan skin so delicately, and making the bed creak desperately underneath.

They quickened, huffing out every word of more, and that beautiful sense of release. Trembling, delicate hands scratching down the older's back as he slammed into his hips, and letting out a keening pitch, splotchy redden cheeks. Joshua was absolutely mesmerized, an angel clinging so desperately to him, and he couldn't help his huffing, low words.

"W-Wanna make ya' fe-feel good, angel."

"Fe-el's good, m'p-promise." Tyler whined, eyes watering as he peaked his doe-eyes up to the chocolate hue, and bringing him down to reconnect their heaven with their soft lips.

"Ya? Nice an' full?" Joshua pulled, setting his lavender kisses upon those pretty redden cheeks, and Tyler nodded vastly, moaning as Joshua angled his thrust's deep.

"F-Full!" Tyler breathed out highly, shaking his head as he began to grow louder as he tightened his grip around Joshua's broad shoulders. "G-Gonna c-cum!"

"Cum for me, an-gel, please, wa-wanna see ya' a mess."

"J-Joshie!" The cherry cheek brunet's heaven came sooner, and Joshua groaned at the sight of his sweet angel coming undone below him, pushing him faster towards his edge as he plunged in deeper, and getting those pretty high pitch whines of oversensitivity.

"Oh!"

One more harsh thrust, Joshua stilled deep within Tyler, as the cherry cheek brunet dug his nails into Joshua's pale skin, and tears desperately trailing from the corner of those beautiful doe-eyes. His angel gasped, feeling warmth spread inside of him, trembling harshly as Joshua draped himself onto his delicate frame.

They panted between their overwhelming air as Joshua shakily pushed himself up and slowly pulled himself out of his angel before pressuring their sweaty foreheads together. He pulled Tyler close, gently kissing the cherry cheek brunet's nose before kissing his plump lips and sighing between them.

"Yer' so fuckin' beautiful, Tyler."

Tyler opened his eyes with mist, and pressured his face into the warmth of Joshua's neck before kissing the redden skin there.

"T-Thank you, big boy."

💫

The honey boy woke up with an ache in his lower back, groaning as he felt the dried cum on his stomach, and peaking his eyes to the warmth beside him. He smiled, angelically beautiful in the sunlight, but as he turned those doe-eyes around the room to meet the clock, he quickly sat up with a gasp.

"Joshua!" Tyler squealed, lifting the covers up and waking the older brunet with a surprise.

"W-What? What!?" Joshua looked around desperately before seeing Tyler fumble around his clothes, slipping them on hastily. "Tyler?"

"Get ready! Momma's almost gonna be home and ya' shouldn't be in my room!" There was a small giggle in his tone, and Joshua's heart sped up fast as soon as the words spread to his ears like a wild fire.

"Shit!" His muscles moved fast, stumbling out of the bed, and getting a heavenly laugh from the honey boy before him. Slipping on his clothes before being met with those doe-eyes, and beautiful, rosy cheeks.

And as he buckled his belt tight, he leaned in, caressing delicately to those very cheeks before settling a lavender kiss upon those heavenly plump lips.

"Angel."

Their warming gaze locked before it was sadly interrupted with a heavy, metal door closing, and a truck locking. That gaze of their's widened as they moved fast out of Tyler's room and down the stairs in time to meet Mrs. Joseph unlocking the door.

Joshua made the quick decision to head for the kitchen, searching for a glass of water for his heavy breath as Tyler greeted his mother with a concerning smile, and a huff as her voice echoed through the hallways, and rooms of the house.

He peaked to see them hugging, a bag full of groceries below them, and a devilish smile from the cherry cheek brunet. Tyler's plump lips mouthed, but didn't make a sound before his mother pulled away to give her boy a big kiss.

"Big boy."

Secretly.

🌿🌌🌿
- 麻美