Episode 18: Sam Fisher vs Ezio Auditore

Start from the beginning

Boomstick: Speaking of night vision, Sam has that, and more. His Multi-Vision Goggles boast thermal vision, sonar, a zoom function, and footprint tracking, to ensure that while Fisher can see you, you can't see him. Also, his footprints are completely undetectable, even by him! I'd say he's one of the stealthiest people in the world, if it weren't for the THREE GIANT LIGHTS ON HIS FOREHEAD! I mean, COME ON!

Wiz: That's a common misconception. As obvious as those lights may appear, they are invisible to the normal human eye.

Boomstick: Oh. That's too bad for his enemies, because Sam is one of the best at killing from the shadows. While in hiding from his foes, Sam takes aim and fires with his favorite sidearm, the Five-seveN, a compact pistol that's perfect for quick, clean kills.

Wiz: And while him being spotted is highly unlikely, when Sam is spotted, he is more than prepared to take on his opponents with his knife and his mastery of close-quarters combat.

Boomstick: But his favorite tool of destruction is his SC-20K Modular Assault Weapons System. This baby is like the Swiss Army knife of ranged weapons, and can be a shotgun, an assault rifle, a sniper rifle, or whatever else you can think up!

Wiz: The weapons system can also launch gas, EMP grenades, rubber bullets, and cameras that attach to the wall to aid Sam in tracking his opponents. These cameras come with night, thermal, and electromagnetic field vision.

Boomstick: With so many ways to take on his opponents, it's hard to count all of Sam's impressive feats. He's carried out more than a dozen missions, rescued his daughter from kidnappers a la Liam Neeson, and even infiltrated the CIA itself.

Wiz: He's single-handedly stopped a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, stopped a terrorist plan to destroy the world's oil supply--all of it, and when he found out about the corruption of Third Echleon, he brought it down from the inside by teaming up with Grim to create...Fourth Echleon. Yes, this actually happened, moving on...

Boomstick: His quickdraw is fast enough to put a bullet through four skulls in 3.2 seconds. This guy's given a whole new meaning to taking a life in the blink of an eye!

Wiz: But with all his greatness, Sam is by no means flawless. Beneath his suit, he is still human, and a well-placed bullet can take him down just as easily as anh other mortal man. And his instinctive and bold playstyle can put him into life-threatening situations just as well as giving him an edge in combat.

Boomstick: But make no mistake, Sam's got more than a dozen ways to kill you from the shadows. If I were you and I crossed him for a second, I'd turn on all the lights, but I'd most likely be too late to do it.

Sam subdues a guard and has him on a chokehold.

Sam: Talk, but talk quietly.

Guard: I'll tell ya anything. I'm the biggest coward you've ever met!

Sam: That's quite a claim.

Guard: I've already wet myself.

Sam: Well, then you've made the top ten.

SAM:

Full Name: Samuel Leo Fisher

Age:

Height:

Weight:

Weapons and Powers:

• Five-seven

• SC-20K Modular Assault Weapons System

- Assault rifle mode

- Shotgun mode

- Sniper mode