|3| "Goodnight Tyler"

I put my bag down in my closet and started to unpack all the black leggings and crop tops i had, until Mom came into my room.

Mom:You dont need to hang those clothes up, were gonna get you some new ones tomarrow.
Me:Ok,Thanks
Mom:Also, dinner is ready
Me:I will be down in 1 minute
Mom:Ok sweetie

I quickly threw clothing out of my bag until i found it, My Blade, i quickly hid it under my mattress and went downstairs to have dinner with my new family, i was there before the boys.

Mom:You can sit right here, beside Tyler
You:Ok

You went to the seat and sat down, you grabbed 1 slice of pizza and put it on your plate.

Mom:You can eat if you want, you dont have to wait for the boys
Me:ok, thanks you again for adopting me
Mom:No problem hun, BOYS COME ON YOUR DINNER IS GONNA BE COLD
Boys:COMING!!

I ate my pizza then threw my paper plate into the garbage, i went back upstairs after that and went into my room and layed on my bed, i looked at the roof and thought. About who i would meet, date, dislike, my bestfriend, yadda yadda.

Moms POV**************************************************************************

after about 7 minutes the boys came down for dinner, i would have thought the girls were slower...

Christopher:Hey mom, Wheres Olivia?
Me:She already ate, you guys took to long i guess...
Tyler:We didnt mean to, Brody made a mess with his toys and he wanted us to help us clean it up
Me:try to be a bit faster next time, afterall she barley knows any of you guys
Boys:Sorry mom
Me:its ok

Tylers POV**************************************************************************

After dinner i went to go check on Olivia, i went to her room and found her sleeping in the middke of the floor, she must have rolled off her mattress, i picked her up bridal style and brang her into my and chris's bedroom. I laid her down on my bed and covered her up with the comforter. She looks so cute when she sleeps. NO! I cant fall for my new sister! Thats weird! I walked back diwnstairs and checked the time, its already 8:00? Wow. I set up some blankets and pillows on the couch and went back upstairs to change into my pajamas. I quietly snuck into my room and grabbed red plaid pajama pants, i quickly changed and took my shirt off. I put my dirty clothes into the laundry hamper, i looked at Olivia one more time before i walked upto her and kissed her forehead, before i backed away i whispered "Goodnight Olivia" and went downstairs, but as i was at the doorframe i heard a whisper "goodnight tyler".