Introduction

This contains BDSM! If you have never read anything like this I would go read something tamer and not just jump right to this book. Please do not judge the 'activities' you might say that Ashton and Luke do in this story. By the way did you notice what word I used STORY. This is 100% made up. The plot, government, president, and city. I'm not throwing any shade towards Trump in this story. Matter of fact I hope he when the up coming presidential election because I like his plan better than Hillary, not saying I don't like parts of Hillary's.

I understand some people are sensitive to certain topics which is why I will put warnings at the top of each chapter. I will put what they do so you know not to read that chapter. No Malum is not in this story. Calum and Michael both are but not together. I'm sorry but I don't ship them I just don't. This will not obtain Mpreg as I don't really enjoy writing about pregnancies because I feel like it's over done.

This is based in the US. To be exact New York. I've never been out of the US. I have lived in multiple states because I'm a Army Brat but I've never lived over seas (even though I like I'm going to Germany pretty soon) now for the background.
}{}{}{}{}{}{

In 2019 Donald Trump passed a law. "At the age of sixteen every child will be put under the category of Dominant and Submissive, they will be in a BDSM relationship and will stay together till death," everyone cheered thinking this was a great idea, surprisingly enough, it was. Mostly, a few tries and fails but eventually it's "perfect".

            You get put into a school. One of Dominants and one for Submissives. Dominants can't be paired with anyone till Eighteen. Submissives can be paired while still in school.

        When Luke turns sixteen he gets paired with Ashton, a twenty one year old, what will happen with his pack of experience and Ashton's experience.