Chapter Twenty

Emma Pov

I snarled as the squids were looking at me and whispers were heard. "Is that Emma?" "Where's Y/N?" "What's Emma doing here?" "What happened to Emma?"  That was the majority of the murmurs I've heard after re-entering the Squid Army base. Ahhh, the good old days.

"Emma, I want you to try and capture Sky's little girlfriend. She needs to be questioned." King Squid said.

"Yes sir!" I said saluting before I was dismissed. I now understand why Sky hates the king... he's so annoying!

I began my fly to the Sky Army Base once again. They were prepared this time. But I was ready for this. But what came next was horrifying. Arrows and even more arrows came flying my way. While they took my guard down they shot nets up and captured me. I ended up landing in a lake or pond... that's all I can remember before an arrow came piercing through the water and hitting me going strait through my body. I screamed and thrashed as the crystal blue water turned into a deep murky red.

Sky Pov

"I SPECIFICALLY SAID NOT TO USE THOES ARROWS!" I heard an enraged Max yell. Alarmed I went to see what happened. I seen Max diving right into what used to be a beautiful crystal blue water was now a murky dark red. Jason came running to see the water also.

"What happened?" Jason asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. We've came up with the theory that Emma was the enderdragon hybrid that attacked us the other day. Max came up with Emma in his arms.

"Jason... go get Seto... NOW!" I yelled helping pull Emma out of the water.

Y/N ran up and froze in shock. She walked up to Emma who had the nets tied around her fairly tight. I could already tell that the arrow was not pulled out by Max... It went strait through her. If Seto doesn't come right now... she'll be gone, lost forever. Y/N pulled the teen in her lap as she sat down to apply pressure to the wound.

It was barely above a whisper, but Emma managed to say something that told me, she was back. "Why would you help me? I almost killed Sky."

"No. Emma, don't say that, you didn't mean to." I said walking up next to Y/N.

"Emma, " Seto said walking in front of her," how many fingers am I holding up?" He held up two fingers.

"Two, why are you asking this?" Emma asked her voice cracking while she talked.

We get pushed out of the are and went back to the base leaving Max, Seto, Emma and Y/N.

Max Pov

They used the most powerful arrows they could find on her. They might've just committed a murder of the innocent. I'm so upset, she might die. Emma was knocked out in Seto's arms as the three of us walked back to the base to get Emma help.

-

She was up but had to be strapped to the bed with her eyes covered for the safety of the army.

"Emma, like I said, Sky has ordered that you stay blindfolded." Y/N said.

"And it's supposed to be like this so everyone in the base will be safe Emma, I'm sorry." Seto said walking in.

"I'm not gonna attack anyone!" Emma said her tail thrashing around.

"Emma, stop." I said poking her.

Nothing, everyone was silent. Emma tried to get out of the roped somehow succeeding. She ripped the blindfold off and jumped out of the bed. She backed up to a corner holding her hands up while Seto Y/N and I cornered her. I heard the door open as I unsheathed my sword.

"What's going on here?" A very angry Sky said.