Chapter 1: The Damaged Emperor

Lucy's POV

Hi, My Name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm currently a 17 Year old girl living in Magnolia. How am I in Magnolia you ask?

Well a guy around my age came around my area to find The Salamander. This guy was named, Natsu Dragneel. He also had his partner named, Happy.

You may think Happy is a human as well but really he's A Blue Cat with wings. Yeah I know, crazy right? You don't see that every day.

Anyways, Natsu and Happy brought me to Fairy Tail which was My Dream to become one of them! That Dream came true.

When I look back to that day, I remember how happy I was. Gosh, so many memories were made. Me, Natsu, Happy, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Carla always go on jobs together but that ended ever since that day.

This happened not too long ago, Me and the others were on Tenrou Island because we heard it was being attacked by Dark Guilds.

We all rushed to the island. Gajeel his cat, Panther Lily joined as well just to have some part of the action.

We then realized it was a set up just to kill our strongest guild member in Fairy Tail, Natsu. The worse part was that we were all there to see him die.

The Dark Guilds all retreated. Then once we all went back to Fairy Tail we told the whole guild that Natsu died.

They asked who killed Natsu? We didn't really know who killed him because he was Cloaked, none of us saw who it was.

Since that day, everybody's been a bit quiet. Everyone's been fighting less in the guild, Cana was drinking less, Elfman was being less of a man and the worst of all, We haven't heard Happy say "Aye Sir!" in so long since that day.

So today I'm going to try to stay away from the guild hall for a bit. I just need a little fresh air is all. I walked out of my apartment then I walked out of the building and I started to walk towards out of town.

As I'm walking I start to hear people talking about someone walking around this area of Magnolia looking like they were just in a huge battle. Who were they talking about?

They were calling him an Emperor of some kind. I kept walking as I heard those people talking. I don't know who this person is but he's not really none of my business.

"Hey! There he is! The Damaged Emperor!" I heard a random guy said as he pointed.

I look at where he pointed and I saw The Person walking slowly as he looked down. His appearance looked like, Natsu.

"Whoa, he almost looks like Natsu."
"Look at his clothes! What happened to him?"
"Is he from Fairy Tail?"
"Doubtful I never seen him before."

Everyone was whispering as he walked passed them. I kept walking and as he walked passed me, I stopped. I felt the same Magic Energy that Natsu had.

I looked behind me and saw him walking. What should I do? Should I follow him or should I forget about the guy?

Ryuga's POV

Just a couple hours ago I was fighting Rago. I can still feel the cuts and bruises he gave me when we fought with our beys.

I walked through the crowd of people as they whispered about my appearance. I didn't really listen to what they had to say.

I walked passed a teenage blonde girl and I felt strong power from the girl. It felt like Magic of some kind but I know for a fact Magic doesn't exist.

Normal POV

Lucy decides to follow The Damaged Emperor to see what happened to him. Ryuga knew that The Blonde Girl was following him.

Ryuga then walks towards to an abandoned alleyway. Lucy followed the teenage boy and she realized that it was a dead end for the both of them.

Did The Damaged Emperor knew that Lucy followed him? Ryuga stopped at the wall of the dead end. Lucy stopped as well.

Ryuga grew tired, he closed his eyes then he starts to lose all of his balance and he fell backwards towards the ground.

Lucy ran towards the teenage boy and caught him just in time. Lucy looked at boy and thought of Natsu.

She then shook her head, she pulls up the boy, she made him stood on his feet then she put his arm around her neck as she wrapped her arm around his waist.

"You'll be ok, I promise." Lucy whispered as he looked at the teenage boy.

She walks out of the abandoned alleyway with the boy with her then she started to walk back to her apartment.

Standing on one of the rooftops, A Teenage Boy who's about Lucy's Age watched Lucy carrying The Damaged Emperor.

This boy has Spiky Black-Colored Hair, he has Dark Blue eyes and his body is toned and muscular. His name is Gray Fullbuster.

Gray wasn't sure if he should trust this emperor guy. He doesn't even trust Lucy to be with him. After Natsu died, Gray kept a good eye on Lucy.

Then When Gray gets too close of a good eye on Lucy, he always gets kicked by Lucy. Sometimes he forgets what room he's in while watching Lucy.

Gray jumped off the rooftop and he landed on his feet quietly. He started to follow Lucy with The Emperor without her noticing Gray.