Chapter 2 ♡

Ch.  2

The link to Kiera's first day of school outfit is to the right -->

Picture of Precious on the right -->

Kiera's P.O.V

I woke up this morning and sighed at the fact that today's my first day in my new school. I took a shower and threw on a white "Ain't no wifey" tank, shorts, brown combat boots, a gold chain and gold earrings and I put my hair in a high bun. Then I looked at myself in the mirror, lawd Jesus.

I wouldn't say i'm conceited I would just say that I'm confident. I'm light skin , 5'0 1/2 , I wasn't a huge fan of my butt but everybody would say that it's ridiculous, and you could say I take on some features of Lauren London, but she is way prettier.

I then took my brown purse and my phone along with my headphones and my keys and went downstairs and sat with my dad and ate breakfast.

Their was nutella and bread, grits, bacon, eggs, sausages with a side of orange juice. Another thing I liked about my dad, was he was the best cook I know. "Good Morning sweetie" He said "Morning pops, how'd you sleep ?" I asked "Good , dreamt about your mom again" he said and I smiled at him "Good right ?" I asked "Yes, I just hope one day, she gets her mind right and comes back to us" he said and that was basically what our whole conversation was about. "Alright , got to head to hell" I said and he laughed "It'll be okay Ke, you'll learn to love it" he said and I shrugged my shoulders "I'll try" I lied, I swear I hate being the new kid. I kissed him on the cheek and left.

I went into my car and used the GPS for directions. Our house was real far from the school, driving to school every morning and afternoon is going to be a struggle for me.

When I got there , it was probably the most ghetto place I've ever been to. People making out , boys selling weed, fighting and all that other crazy stuff , my school back at home is hood but not this hood. I walked by a group of girls that seized me up , especially this one girl. ''You could tell she not from the hood'' she said and they all laughed. bitches, I swear. Then I walked by a couple of dudes that whistled and threw kisses at me "Yo ma, let me holla at you right quick, yo thick ass'' one of them said and I rolled my eyes ,I swear if a guy told me that back at home my girls would've been told them something real slick, they not ready for that. But their was this one guy in particular who was staring me down, I ain't trip about it though cause he was hella fine. About 6'2 , chocolate skin, a bit muscular, and had a really wide but cute smile. Shit he was cute , I love me some chocolate men.

I walked to the front desk and got my schedule and my first period was upstairs, lawd, me and stairs are not friends , I can't even go up the stairs at my house without getting tired once I reached upstairs.

The bell finally rung for lunch and I was ready to eat, I was hungry as fuck. "I walked to the line and got food and it looked hella disgusting, swear I miss my hometown. I sat at a table with random people, I thought they were funna look at me funny but surprisingly they gave me a warm smile, I could tell they the lame crew in the school, but eh it's way better than the loud table.

When I was done eating , I threw away my food and went to the bathroom. While I was washing my hands, the girl I saw outside was standing there seizing me up.

"Do you got a problem with your eyes ?'' I asked, I ain't wanna start no problems with nobody but this hoe needed to get something straight ''So you think you bad cause you pulled up in a white Porsche , and you got these fancy clothes on'' she said and I looked down, this was fancy ?, this was just my lazy outfit, plus what she had on was cute, I don't know why she tripping, probably cause found competition.

No lie she's pretty , she kinda looked like Sharon Leal and she was kinda taller than me about 5'2. "ain't no one say shit that I was bad, but thanks for realizing'' I said and she threw water at me ''Not so bad now huh ?'' she said and walked away then threw empty water bottle at me . I was so ready to turn and beat that bitches ass cause I've beaten plenty of ass back at home and I wasn't afraid of no bitch, but I know my dad will give me a long lecture when I get home ,so I called him up to come pick me up. I looked in the mirror, damn, my mascara was smudged and my shirt and hair was wet, let me catch that bitch in the streets.

I walked out the bathroom after I dried my face and I saw her holding that guys hand I saw earlier then she looked at me and laughed then started kissing on him, ugh this place is shit, I swear I wish my girls were here. I went to the front of the school and waited for him to come

"What happened to you Keira ?'' he asked when I got in the car ''We moved here that's what happened'' I said and he just stayed quiet cause he knows how I get.

When we reached home, I was ready to storm up to my room and read, cause that's what calms me down, especially tahishasaint's books, she knows exactly how a girl feels. "Wait Ke, I got a surprise for you upstairs'' he said stopping me ''Are we moving again?'' I asked sarcastically and he chuckled ''No , something better'' he said, what could be better than that?

When I got upstairs I put my purse down and I saw extra suitcases, what the hell was going on? Then I heard the bathroom sink running and the door opened and I yelled loud as hell. "Precious !!'' I said hugging her tightly ''Oh my god Ke!!'' she said ''I ain't think you was funna come visit this quick, how long you staying?'' I asked and she gave me a wide grin ''Forever , well not forever but the rest of high school'' she said and I squealed ''Oh my god, how'd you convince your parents?'' I asked ''Not that hard, with your dads help and some pleading , I got my way in'' she said and I was happy as ever ''Where's Steph ?'' I asked ''Oh she's coming, you know her, she missed her flight'' she said and I laughed ''What room you staying in?'' I asked ''Right around the corner girl, and Steph getting the room down the hall cause that girl's little snoring is annoying as fuck'' she said and we both cracked up. I swear I love Precious, we can talk about anything, and we get each other.

She's beyond pretty to, no homo. Were the same height, she has brown skin, and she had that booty and she was slim. "Girl you wouldn't believe what happened today at school'' I said "Girl I was just about to ask you cause your hair looks wet, did a bitch try you?'' she asked and I raised my eyebrow and nodded my head ''Girl tell me the name, address, number, and all that shit cause I will track her ass down'' she said and I laughed.