Unknown P.O.V
I saw Megan walking back to the venue, of course she would have to disrupt my plans... But anyways I skilfully opened one of the windows on the bus and cranked it open so I could just fit through. I was successful and had made it in. I quickly looked around the bus making sure no one was around before running to the bathroom.

Megan's P.O.V

"Hey baby, you okay?" Patrick asked as he hugged me.

"Yeah, I took some pills" I said hugging back.

"You got the time? I left my phone in the room..."

"Uh, let me get my phone..." I said but as I felt around in my pocket I realise it wasn't there. "shoot, I've left it on the bus... I'm gonna go get it"

"See you in a bit" he said and kissed me before I ran back out to the buses again.

Unknown P.O.V
Shit! She's coming back!
I quickly drenched the towels with the trusty liquid I had brought with me and hid in the bathroom.
I herd the door open and shut, then footsteps the progressively got closer to me. I got into position behind the door just as the Handel turned revealing Megan.

"Who the fuck are-"

Before she could say anything else I shoved the towel in her face and watched her struggle to get away, breathing in what was on the towel at the same time. Soon after her eyes closed and she fell to the floor with a load thud.

"Mission accomplished" I said to myself looking at the lifeless body on the floor in front of me.

---------

Patrick's P.O.V
It'd been a good half hour since Megan had left to go grab her phone which she left on the bus. I started to get worried, she said she would be right back once she got it. I decided to ask around to see if anyone had saw her or to find her myself.

"Hey, has anyone seen Megan?" I asked as I entered our dressing room backstage.

Pete, Joe and Andy all shook their heads.

"Maybe she's with one of the other bands?" Andy suggested.

"Yeah, I saw her and Vic singing together on stage a while ago... maybe she's with PTV?" Pete said.

"Yeah maybe, I'll go look, thanks guys" I mumbled before waving and leaving the room.

I walked down the hall way to Pierce The Veils dressing room and knocked a couple times.

"Come in!" someone behind the door shouted.

I opened the door and saw all four members of the band watching some TV.

"Sup?" Jaime asked.

"Just wondering if any of you have seen Megan?"

Vic paused the tv, "everything okay?"

"Yeah it's just she went to get her phone from the bus a while ago and never came back?"

"Maybe she's still on the bus? Have you checked there?" Vic asked.

"No, not yet. I was just asking around first to see if she was with any of the other bands"

"Oh right, need some help looking?" He offered.

"I suppose I could, would you check the parking lot and buses whilst I check around the venue?" I said and vic nodded.

"Anyway the three of us could help?" Mike asked refuting to himself, Jaime and Tony.

"Uh, just ask anyone around but stay here, she might come back" I told them.

"Okay, good luck!" Mike said as both me and Vic left the room.