04| Article

SEBARIA GOES OUT FOR DINNER WITH MATILDA EDWARDS AND ELIZABETH OLSEN

The four actors were seen out last night, leaving a restaurant in New York, before parting ways

According to sources, Matilda and Sebastian became friends through a mutual friend, Michaela Fitz after she was casted in a movie with the Romanian actor.

Not only did the two get along [let's not forget that they both come from Eastern European families (Sebastian is Romanian and Matilda's mother is Russian)], but so did Matilda and Aria.
All close in age, it would seem that the three females are getting along quite spectacularly. The actor posted a tweet yesterday saying, and we quote, "It feels good to be able to have female friends without any drama." to which Aria replied after retweeting it.

"@ariabennet: @sebastianstan it also helps when your girlfriend is aware that your friend isn't attracted to you."

The two actresses also posted photos of their dinner and wrote promises of meeting up again.

Could this also mean that Matilda might be joining the Marvel cast. Sources say that actress HAS received phone calls from Marvel.

Personally we cannot imagine Matilda playing a BAMF in the MCU. She has that sweet and innocent look that we simply cannot place.

So what do you think? Would you like seeing Matilda play a comic book superhero?