Chapter 2- Running

Mulai dari awal

“Who are you?” she asked with obvious distaste.

“Alex.” I said shortly.

“Alex…….” She said waiting for a last name

“Just Alex” I said quietly, this women radiated power and was obviously egocentric, which is generally the type of person I try to avoid so I didn’t want to start anything.

She brushed past it and continued “what brings you to Storybrooke Alex?” she asked carefully.

“I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name?” I quickly changed the subject

“Regina” she said in a very snobbish manner “Mayor of Storybrooke”

Well that explains why she was egocentric and self-entitled

“I’m here for a nice vacation.” I lied, answering her previous question

“By yourself? You can’t be more than 15.” She said skeptically

“I actually turned 18 last month” I lied quickly

“Where are your parents?” she tried again

“Dead.” I lied again smiling sweetly

“Sheriff come here please” Regina called to someone sitting behind me. A blonde woman, with a sheriff’s badge on her hip stood up from a booth in the back of the café and walked over to where Regina and I were.

“What can I do for you Madam Mayor.” The sheriff asked

I smirked when I heard the sarcasm in her voice.

“I need you to use your “super power”” she made quotation marks with her fingers “to tell if this girl is lying.

The sheriff rolled her eyes but complied “alright shoot.

“What’s your name?” Regina asked again

“Alex” I said simply

“Full. Name”

I smirked “Alexandra”

“What’s your last name Alexandra?” Regina said glaring at me

“I.Don’t.Have.One.”  I stated slowly dragging out each word.

“Where are your parents” her voice was now dripping acid.

“Dead.” I repeated

Regina turned to the Sheriff “Well?” she asked impatiently

“She’s not lying.” She said shrugging

“Thank you.” I said sarcastically before grabbing my food, which had arrived and storming out of the café.

I sat in my car fuming, as I ate my burger.

That women was so completely rude! You think I’d be used to it after living on the streets practically my whole life, but I still cannot stand it when people are condescending and rude, I mean what gives her the right to-

My internal rant was cut off by a knock on my window.  

“Can I come in?” she asked

I sighed before reaching over the passenger seat and opening the door.

“What really happened to your parents?” she asked getting straight to the point “everything else you said was true, but you lied about them.”

I don’t know why but something made me trust her. “I never knew them. I was left in a hospital in Philadelphi after I was born. They never came back for me.”

“How old are you kid?” she asked quietly”

“eight-“I started to say but she cut me off

“Don’t lie your actual age.”

I was silent for a moment before finally responding “15.”

“Why are you in Storybrooke Alex?” she asked gently “You can tell me the truth I won’t arrest you I promise.”

I debated it for a moment, but she seemed sincere and even if she arrested me, I could easily escape, so I decided to trust her.

“My Mom is here, and I’m trying to find her.”

She stared at me for a moment then fear clouded over her eyes, and before I could stop her, jumped out of the car and ran.”

** Theres chapter 2 i'm home sick today so i decided to write it now hope you enjoyed it and dont forget to 

vote

fan

and comment (i'll pick one for a dedication)