Ellie stopped Nial from beating the boys out to the shit and the boys ran away seeing Nial's this transformation and before I could muster any courage to go near him and console him, he holded Ellie's  hand and pulled her away with him.

Excuse me? What did just happened?

I followed them and he was walking so fast almost dragging Ellie. I was almost running behind them but couldn't caught them.

He walked towards the back side of the college free from crowd and stopped there and hit Ellie towards the wall. I hid myself behind the pillar as I doesn't any person to tell that there is something more personal between them.

He hold her hands from both sides blocking her between him and the wall.

"What the hell are you doing Nial? Don't you dare touch me", Ellie shouted.

"Why are you doing this to me? You very well know that I can't stand any boy near you then why?", He said angrily.

"You know why!! Don't you? Why are you bothered? Why don't you go back with your girlfriend Kate?", She retorted back.

What the heck are they talking about?

"She's not my girlfriend and I can't leave her, you know that, she's equally important to me. But I can't leave you too, I.. I love you", Nial said and I could feel my heart aching as soon as these words left his mouth.

The sight my eyes were witnessing right in front of me was painful for me.The love, the care I always carved from Nial were actually for Ellie. The way he was looking at her, even hatred would fall in love once. My vision was blurred due to tears brimming in my eyes.

"No, I don't love you. I hate you, you cheated on me", Ellie too started crying and hitting him on his chest.

"Please give me one chance to prove myself, please. I'll make everything right", Nial pleaded holding her face and they both were so close to each other that it suffocated me.

I know that he was never mine and he too had cleared it but seeing him so close to someone else, hurts. I can't stop my heart from loving him.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He closed the distance between them and kissed her and I shifted my gaze. With brimming eyes and heavy heart I moved back to the college only when a few steps ahead, I saw Austin standing.

I don't want to cry in front of him so I just increased my speed and tried to walk past him only when he caught my hand from back.

"Leave my hand, let go", I said twisting my hand from his grip without looking at him.

"Don't hurt yourself Nicole, especially for someone who was never yours. Stop running from the truth and face it. You're hurt and you can cry", he said softly loosing grip over my hand but not completely.

I turned towards him, not stopping myself further but didn't found words to speak.

"You want to go home?", He asked and I just nodded in response fearing that I may loose if I'll speak

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You want to go home?", He asked and I just nodded in response fearing that I may loose if I'll speak.

"Can I drop you home, if you don't mind?", he again asked and I shook my head in NO.

Before he could say further, Ellie came running towards us wiping her tears and once she saw us, she startled at once but then forced a smile and ran away and following him Nial came. He and Austin glared each other but then he too ran behind Ellie, ignoring me.

"I guess you should talk to Ellie. She needed you more", I said holding my tears.

"I'll talk to her later on. But now I'm dropping you home", he said and holding my hands moved outside the college.

I gave up because I was not in my best mood to fight. My heart is ditching me again and again and enjoying giving pain to me because it just can't stop falling for Nial. Austin dropped me home and came out along with me.

"Thanks", I said and he nodded.

"Take care", he said and opened his car's door but I stopped him.

"Wait, coffee?", I asked.

"You sure?", He asked and I nodded.

"We have a lot to catch-up", I said and he agreed.

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

After ten minutes, Julian came with coffee for me and Austin and I took my time to calm myself. We're sitting in my garden because Austin liked my garden more than my house, so he suggested and I agreed.

The bright sun rays were kissing my cheeks providing warmth in this cold weather and coffee is actually my support system.

"Austin, I want to know everything", I said looking at my coffee mug.

"What everything?", He asked.

"I know that you and Nial were best friends and I want to know what exactly happened that broke you all apart", I said.

He sighed and said, "I don't know why am I telling you all this but may be because you're Rian's close friend, you should know this". I just pass a nod and waited for him to continue.

I hope I could get something better to hear from him..

---------------------------

Hey cupcakes! How's you?

How's the chapter? Do lemme know.

Vote, comments and share.

Follow on Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana.

Pen Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें