Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!

Start from the beginning

I glanced at him and his looks were serious. I guess it's a good time to ask him about Kate and also tell him that I've to go for a lunch with Austin.

"Fine", I said and he started the car. The five minute ride to college passed in silence. Doesn't he said that we need to talk? How are we supposed to talk by keeping our mouth shut?

Once reached I came out of the car along with Nial. He came near me and said, "Coffee with me?".

"We've a class to attend", I replied.

"Oh forget it. We're skipping that", he said and started waking leaving no room for saying no. I know that he belongs to someone else but still I've a soft corner for him in my heart.

We sat on a vacant table with our coffee and when the coffee reached my nerves, it soothes me to top and cheer up my mood.

"So, tell me what do you want to talk about?", I asked.

"I've heard that your Lone boy turns out to be Rian?", He asked.

"Yes, he said so", I replied.

"Do you trust him?", He asked.

"I don't have any point of doubting him too", I reasoned out and he nodded.

"Don't worry Nial, he is a good boy", I said assuring him.

"He should be the one worrying Cole, because if he'll do anything wrong to you then he's going to pay for that", Nial said and I couldn't stop but being flattered because of the care he had for me.

He's trying hard to be my friend, I thought.

"You tell me whose the girl you're in love with?", I asked this time.

His face went pale at first but then he recovered his emotions and said, "There's no one Cole. She loves someone else, I guess I ain't that lucky".

What? But how could it be? Kate and he are dating. Did they broke up? Why are you lying to me Nial, why? My mind was shouting so many questions.

"Nial, I wanted to tell you something", I said.

"Hmm", he hummed. I've decided to confront him that I knew about his and Kate's relationship, I won't hide this truth anymore.

"I kno-", before I could say anything, a loud voice echoed in our ears.

"Just leave me", a girl was shouting and there was a group of boys who were laughing and teasing her. Me and Nial ran towards that place.

"I said leave me", she again said and when we moved closer, I saw it was Ellie.

"Oh, come with us baby, don't be shy", One blonde boy amongst the group said who was holding her hand tightly and rest were laughing. Other students were mute audience only.

Before I could say anything or hit that jerk on his head, Nial pushed that blonde back from his jacket.

He punched him hard on his face and dragged him to the ground and keep hitting his stomach, other boys came to protect him but Nial just pulled out a chair and throw it on the face of second boy making blood coming out of his lips.

He was raging with anger and it scared me to hell. I was rooted at my place, afraid of going near Nial to stop him. I've never seen him this angry and I was not able to muster any strength.