Darth Vader

You walked around catiously. There could be storm troopers anywhere. Finally, you found another way up. Everything was still quiet. Slowly you took each step. You listened for the sound of clashing lightsabers but couldn't find them. Then, you heard one igniting and it was just a little farther ahead.
You slid across the wall and peaked around the corner. You saw a dark masked figure with a red lightsaber in his hand.

Darth Vader....

Luke was across from him, his lightsaber ignited. Vader used the force against Luke. He hit him on the head with debris and Luke struggled. You didn't know what to do. You wanted to help Luke but you didn't want to die. Finally, you made up your mind.
Darth Vader again forced more stuff at Luke but you jumped in front and sliced through it, splitting it apart. However, you also broke the window behind the both of you which sucked Luke out but you grabbed hold of a pole. You pulled yourself down and watched the black figure go after Luke.
You followed a good distance behind him and were as quiet as you could be. After a little while of walking you ended up losing him. Confused you looked around and kept following the hallway. Then, you heard something. A scream. You could tell whose scream it was. It was Luke's.