A Trap!

Your ship landed on the platform next to Luke's. You ran inside hoping to catch him along the way. You turned a few corners when Bam! You ran into something. Actually, someone.

"Oops! Sorry....y/n?"

You knew who it was.

"Luke!" You exclaimed standing up.

He smiled at you and you followed him down hallways. R2 followed close behind. Then, as you came to an opening, Boba Fett saw you and shot at the two of you. He missed and ended up hitting the wall. You could see Leia and Chewie with 3PO on his back.

"Luke!" Leia screamed. "Luke it's a trap!" She called out to him.

There was quiet for a moment. "Leia said that it was a trap so I think we should try to not go any farther." You mumbled.

Luke started to keep walking.

"Or we could just keep going and fall into this trap." You said rolling your eyes.

• • • • •

Hallway after hallway and door after door. The three of you made your way around cloud city. No one was there ever since Lando had told everyone to evacuate. You clutched your lightsaber just in case the worst should happen. You didn't like all this quiet. But also it was good no one was there so they wouldn't get injured or something. Luke walked onto something and it carried him up leaving you and R2 below. You heard it stop and something close overtop of it.

The trap!

"Luke!" You called hoping he would hear.

But no response.

"Luke! Can you hear me?" You asked trying again.

"I'm alright! Go find another way to get up here, please!" He called back down to you.

You could hear some heavy footsteps and the faint sound of igniting lightsabers. You hessitated before listening to Luke's words and finding another way up.