Rant#1-Suicide Squad movie

(WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

Okay, so. I know that the Suicide Squad came out like, a month ago, and I went and saw it in theatres with my friend (shout out to Gray318 ) but I still am raging over the fact that they killed off you-know-who....

(Yeah it's Diablo good guess.)

HONESTLY THO YOU WOULDA THUNK THAT HE COULD'VE SURVIVED AN EXPLOSION, BECAUSE HE IS KINDA A FIRE ELEMENTAL DEMON DUDE THAT COULD HAVE SURVIVED A FIRE???????????? REALLLY???????

Okay, yeah. That's the major problem I had with that movie. Also, it seemed like they could have made it longer of a movie, or at least not put such a larger plot into such a small time for a movie.

It seemed like it was kind of rushed. Also, I really wanted to see some more Katana action in there, c'mon...

Hey, at least there's a pink unicorn fetish (Captain boomerang, lol) I really though that was funny.

Also, is it just meet that thinks that Harley Quinn and Deadshot would be the 2016 power couple? (If Harley weren't so dang crazy.. Yeah I'm pretty sure that she's schizophrenic or something like that.)

SEE HARLEY??? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATHS LIKE (COUGH COUGH JOKER) AND LET HIM MESS WITH YOUR HEAD! IF YOU DIDN'T, YOU'D BE JUST FINE! DANG IT HARLEY!
ALSO, REALLY? YOU JUST DECIDED TO RUN AWAY WITH THE JOKER AND THEN WHEN YOU THINK HE DIES YOU THINK HE'S ACTUALLY DEAD? WRONG

Okay, I really need to calm down now. (deep breaths)
Anyway, the twenty one pilots song (Heathens) at the end was cool. I liked that.
Overall, the movie was decent, I hope there is another one... Yeah.

Anyway, that's going to do it for my rant, so if you have any other things to add to this rant, or any suggestions for other future rants on anything at all, please feel free to leave a comment.

-Stay dreaming~