"To Where and Back Again Pt. 1&2 " Review

~part 1~

       So Spike, Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer help Twi clean the lair and Starlight gets a letter inviting her to a celebration at her old village. She has a dream that the villagers reject her. Luna tells her to talk to the Mane 6 and things will get better. She takes her advice and talks to them and they encourage her to take a friend and she takes Trixie. The ponies in the village are happy that Starlight is there and they want her assistance and that makes her nervous and blasts every away. They head back home and Trixie tells her everyone makes mistakes and it's ok. Starlight Glimmer talked to Pinkie but she didn't talks for long and. Applejack and Rarity act strange too along with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Starlight wants to talk to Twilight but Spike is rude to her. Twilight gives her terrible advice so Starlight Glimmer is by herself. She begins to dream again with her being in the village and the Mane 6 there too. Luna tells her that she and Celestia have be captured by the Changelings and she needs to get but but he warns her to be careful who she trusts. She goes to Trixie and makes sure she is the real deal by making her say she makes mistakes. Trixie and Starlight spy on the Mane 6 , who are actually Changelings and find out that the princesses of Equestria are taken captive. Thorax pays the visit and they believe he's real and on their side. He tells then that the Changlings have taken Cadance, Shining Armor and Flurry Heart. Discord appears and says he's going to help too cause they took Fluttershy. So Starlight Glimmer, Thorax, Trixie and Discord set off to the Changeling Castle.

~part 2~

     Discord doesn't want to wait for then the come up with a plan but Thorax tells them that only Changeling magic works so they come up with destroying the source of the changeling magic, the throne. They sneak in and Thorax leads them cause the hive changes like he does. Starlight Glimmer tells Discord and Trixie to stop arguing so they can keep going. Discord's yelling about saving Fluttershy gets them surrounded by Changelings.
      As their being followed, they use Trixie's smoke bombs and the Changelings leave. They use Discord as a distraction and they sneak into the throne room. Discord finds Fluttershy but doesn't trust her so she starts crying and there's more Fluttershy Changelings. Discord comes back but they don't believe him so Trixie follows him and Starlight and Thorax go the other way. Starlight finds the throne and the captives are in chrysalises on the ceiling and Queen Crysallis appears and mocks Starlight being alone. But Thorax is Starlight while the real one is destroying the throne. Starlight tells the queen that Thorax doesn't have to feed cause he shares love. He does it and becomes a beautiful creature and everyone becomes free because he's broken the throne and becomes the new leader.  Starlight tells Crysallis that she can be good but she turned her away and leaves. Everyone heads backs to Starlight's village and invites everyone to join in on the celebration fun.

Awesome episode! My only problem is..............

THERE IS NO SINGING OR ANY AWESOME SONG! Stay Miraculous and Peace , Love and Booyakasha!