Members {CLOSED}

Now that you know a bit about The Veiled Night and what we support, you might be wondering how you could fully commit to this group as a member of our team.

We need Wattpadians that will not only be dedicated, but also hard working. This account is our pride and joy so if you wish to become a member please take it seriously! We have tons of fun, but we still need to do some work!

To become a member you MUST be a dark writer and you also must follow this account! It is not required to have a book already on one of our reading lists, since one of our lists is dedicated to the members of this campaign.

M E M B E R    P O S I T I O N S :

Interviewer-

As an interviewer, you will be in charge of Twilight Hollows and your job is to ask popular or successful dark writers inquiries. These questions could be about their story, about their inspirations, or just questions fellow wattpaders have been dying to know about them!

Short Story Moderator-

As a short story moderator, you're in charge of our book Midnight Tales and your job will evolve around the short story contests. Your job will be to read all submitted short stories and work with your fellow moderators around the end of the competition to pick winners that meet the required guidelines while still being dark and enthralling. There will typically be one contest every month and all of them will be given a theme or prompt chosen by one of the Queens.

Graphics Judge-

For our graphics competition book, Witching Hour Graphics, we will need members to judge each round! Although there are no traditional prompts or themes, written pieces will be used as inspiration for graphics and judges will need to evaluate each art piece each round and decide on a winner, along with two runner ups. This job does not require much of a time commitment and is all about artistic perception and creativity!

Talent Scout-

As a talent scout, you will be working with our book Shattered Secrets to discover and expose dark writers who haven't had the exposure they truly deserve. You will find undiscovered hidden gems, read a bit of their story, and then write a review of sorts on their book to post in Shattered Secrets. Note that you are not critiquing or giving critically feedback, but sharing your positive experience while reading a story. The purpose of this is to promote talented dark writers as recommend their story to others, not bash them in and tell them all the things wrong with their story. No! Be kind and before writing your thoughts on their story, make sure it's ok with the author! Fair warning, this job takes the most time out of all the other positions, but is rewarding and quite intriguing! Plus, you get to meet new authors, discover new novels, and share experiences with other scouts!

These are our positions! An application form can be found in our bio, along with the positions open! Make sure to tag people in the comments who you think would be interested! Act fast because member positions are limited!