The Meet

(Nobody's POV)
They met on a plane, they lied about their identity. But it still ended with them fucking in the back of a car.

(Alex POV)
His name is Ryan, and God he is cute! Not my type though, definitely not my type. He seems nice, he's hot and he's trying to chat me up...

(Ryan POV)
Oooo this girl is hotttttt. Her name is Alex, I would fuck that shit anyday of the week. And so I shall.

(Nobody's POV)
They ended up in the backseat of Ryan's car getting all hot and steamy.
When they finished, Ryan tried to get to know her but Alex wouldn't give anything away. However, she seemed to guess everything about him and she liked how confused he got.

(Alex POV)
He thinks he's the first guy to try and get to know me. Good luck to you because I won't be letting a single fact about me slip out of my mouth. Him on the other hand, he is too easy to read. Recently married, a country kinda boy etc...

(Ryan POV)
Wow she's good at reading people, but then again so am I. I mean come on I'm in the FBI nearly 5 years now, I should be able to read her no problem what the hell is happening to me...

A/N - I am a new writer and I just want people to tell me if they want me to continue with this. Don't be one of those Ghostfacers please xx