31. Polo match : day one

Start from the beginning

I and Sage came out of the house where our dad was laughing with Mr. Mercer. Someone looks really happy today.

"Good morning." I said softly, grabbing everyone's attention.

Mr and Mrs Mercer turned to me and then smiled. Mrs Mercer had blond hair that reached her shoulder and Mr Mercer had the same colour as well. To be honest, they look more like siblings then a couple. But still beautiful.

"Good morning sweetie. Oh God, you've grown so big Jade. I remember the last time we came to your house, you were really little." Mrs Mercer exclaimed. She came to our house around three months ago. Yes Mrs. Mercer, I've grown so big in three months.(Note the sarcasm)

"Kids grow fast. Look at Ashton too. He has grown so big as well. Such a man now." dad stated. Yeah, such an evil man. Seriously, why haven't I met Ashton before if my dad is friends with his? 

Oh right, they rarely comes to our house.

Then, a gorgeous black hummer entered our driveway and stopped where we were standing.

The door back door opended, revealing a young blond girl with petite figure, wearing a bright yellow top and noen blue jeans. She didn't looked related to the Mercer though but she was still gorgeous. 

"Hey everyone." she chirped.

"Will, this our close friend Frank's daughter. You remember him, right?" Mr. Mercer asked, smiling.

"Yeah, I remember that idiot. Where is he nowadays? He didn't come?" dad asked.

"No, he was a little busy but he send Alice with us. Isn't she pretty?" Mrs. Mercer said.

"She really is. How are you dear?" dad spoke.

"I am extremely fine. How are you?" she chirped. She looks really happy go lucky type. At least, she is not mean, yet!

Then, from the driver's accompanion and driver's seat, came out Ashton and a guy who looked around my age. He had the same brown hair as Ashton. And had a smirking face on. 

Definitely his brother.

"Will, this is  our younger son Dillan. He turned seventeen this year. Hey, you are going to turn seventeen soon too, right Jade?" Mrs. Mercer asked.

"Yes, in last December." I replied.

"That's amazing. Both our childen are almost of the same age. Sage and Ashton and then Jade and Dillan." she exclaimed happily. Are you trying to be a match-maker woman?

A SUV entered the driveway and I knew who's in it.

The Matthews.

I say it like they are vampires. Yeah, Cullens.

Mr and Mrs. Matthews came out with smily face and then came out their two children, Annabella, the awesome girl and Ryan, the notorious guy.

"Hey, finally. Where were you?" dad asked them.

"Got in some work. Sorry." Allen a.k.a Mr. Matthews said.

All the parents started to talk when Annabella came to me with a gorgeous smile. God, this girl is like a Greek Goddess. Wow, both the siblings look like Greek Gods. That's different.