Chapter 27: The Day They Left For The Big Time Tour

Start from the beginning

That last sentence earns him a hard punch in the arm from Logan. Kendall does a face palm at Carlos's immaturity and Logan's sensitivity, two traits that cause the two to clash on a regular basis. Carlos likes to make stupid and immature comments, which only succeed in irritating Logan. Then the two boys end up fighting and someone has to break them up.

"If you're better looking, why am I her favorite?" Logan asks.

"Because she's delusional." Carlos responds. Logan starts to lunge at him, but Kendall quickly grabs Logan, preventing him from attacking Carlos.

"You are both adorable." Jenna tells them. James looks at her with disbelief, glaring when Carlos and Logan blush. Jenna looks at him, giggling at his jealousy as she kisses his cheek. She is amazed at how jealous he gets. The first day she met him, she didn't know much about his personality, except that he acts really sweet to his fans. In the past year and eight months, she has learned a lot more about him. He's sweet, funny, caring, has a tendency to get jealous, and he's protective of her. It's no wonder that she feels safe with him.

"Don't get jealous." She says cutely as they leave the elevator. They walk outside, where the limo is parked. While they're traveling around the other parts of the world, they're gonna be flying around in Griffin's private jet. When they return for the US and Canadian legs of the tour, they'll get to enjoy their tour bus. Griffin's jet is suppose to be really cool. There's a cool sitting area with a TV and mini fridge.

"Dogs, hurry up!" Gustavo shouts. The five teens roll their eyes as they get into the limo. They look at Jennifer, who is too busy listening to her own CD to listen to them. She has bright pink Skull Candy earphones in her ears and the volume is turned up, which makes it easy for them to hear her song "How Do I Break Free" playing. Truthfully, that's one of Jenna's favorite songs, but she will not say it out loud. And she wonders if that song is about Jennifer. After all, Jennifer is trying to portray herself as America's newest sweetheart (Despite the fact that Jo has already taken over that role) and maybe she's tired of it. Maybe she feels like Miley Cyrus did. Miley was stuck playing squeaky clean Hannah Montana for years and as soon as the show wrapped up, she started wearing revealing outfits and singing some rather shocking lyrics. That could be Jennifer in a few years.

They all watch as she takes her mirror out of her silver handbag, admiring her appearance. She's more self absorbed than the other Jennifers are. They always thought the Blonde Jennifer was the worst, but they've finally seen someone worse than her.

"Just think, we get to spend the next three months with her." Kendall whispers, knowing that Jennifer can't hear him.

"It's awesome, right?" Carlos says excitedly.

"Not really." James says, kissing Jenna's forehead.

"Why do you guys seem so cranky?" Jenna asks them.

"We spent all day rehearsing yesterday and we didn't get home until nine, so we're kind of tired." Logan tells her. "We're hoping to get some sleep while we're on the jet."

"Hey, don't complain!" Gustavo retorts. "This is an important tour and I will not have you dogs messing it up. I mean, do you realize how huge a world tour is? You could expand your fanbase even more. I'm not going to let you embarass yourselves in front of your foreign fans! We want BTR to become even more popular and no one is going to be interested in seeing four idiots on stage. They want to see four talented rockstars!"

"Okay, then." Kendall mutters, closing his eyes.

"You and I can take a nap on the jet." James whispers to Jenna, stroking her cheek.

"Actually, I talked to Jenna's parents and you two are not allowed to share a room or bed." Gustavo comments.

"Hey, my parents don't have to know." Jenna giggles, giving James a kiss.