Hello!

Hello and welcome! My name is Fanfic. Ok so as the description said this is only going over a few things. First though, I just wanted to say a few things about myself. I am a huge Tokyo Ghoul fan and most of my works (until I get requests) will be based on the Tokyo Ghoul series and will most likely be yaoi so just bear with me please. Now I am a lazy person and I'm not to good in grammer and punctuation yet. So if you see any errors please tell me or if you would be so kind as to help me with my grammer and punctuation I would be thankful. Ok so when writing fanfictions I am really good with yaoi. Now on to requests. When submitting requests please tell me the name of the anime(s), characters you want in the story, if you want a oneshot or the number of parts you want, if you want a character x character or reader x character(s), if you want yaoi, yuri, or lemon, and the personality of the characters (including yourself if it is a reader x character). For example is you want a yandere or something else and your personality. (If you want just a nice little non sexual story I will do my best with those as well.) I hope you enjoy my works and I hope to see your requests. Oh yeah! One last thing! I willprobably only be able to work on the weekends but I will try hard to work after school and homework. Bye for now! I'm going to work on my first fanfiction so please be patient.