chapter 16

Kat POV

''I miss my parents,Alex'' I signed.''Fine let's call them'' he said.''I want a phone'' I told him.''Fine let's go buy one'' he said.''I want some fresh air,Alex'' I told him.''Fine let's go to the park'' he said.

''Alex!! stop answering the same thing again and again'' I spanked him.''What should I say?" he asked me.''I'm going to my room'' in told him.''Hey,are you mad?'' he asked me.

''I'm not...I just want some privacy'' I told him.''Okay! bye,Kat'' he waved at me. I opened the door and headed to my room. Suddenly,I saw a note in front of me.

To: My so called 'girlfriend'

   Remember if you want me badly you have to come to the Eiffel tower at midnight if you don't were through...bye.

                                                                      From: Your so called 'boyfriend' Austin

I saw two tickets to his consert and one ticket is for me and the other one is for Alex...I think? we got the VIP seats. So is this the seats Austin was talking about... its just a VIP seat not a big deal.

I got into my room and landed on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched some cartoons but it was all in French...seriously all the channel were in French.

''Boring!!'' I switched off the TV and I thought off calling someone. Wow.. I never felt this bored before. I glanced at the clock it was around 3 pm now. Maybe I should take a long bath in the jacuzzi.

Hey! this is a 5 star hotel it has everything.

Austin POV

''So and then she was like omfg! your Austin's girlfriend and I told her that yeah I'm his girlfriend then she was like no fair girl!!" Emily started talking non stop for 39 minutes and she still can talk.

I must say....she is a person we talks a lot.

''Hey! Emily'' I stopped her from talking.''Yeah?" she answered.''Get ready were going to my consert at 4 pm'' I told her.''Oh okay toodles'' she waved her hand.''Okay,bye'' i shut the door for her.

Finally,that robot is gone. I got dressed up with my singlet,a hat and my trousers. You know the normal Austin style. It was only 3:16 pm now.''What shall I do?" I asked myself.

I went through my Facebook,instagram and twitter. I can't believe it I got 1564 friend request within three days. That's a new record. After accepting all of the friend request's I got bored...again.

What shall I do now?

A. visit Kat

B. visit that robot Emily

C. visit Alex

D. visit Rocco.

I will never visit that robot nor my best friend or Rocco. So let's disturb Kat.

I knocked her door and it was open.''Kat?" I called her. But she didn't reply.

''Kat?" I called her again.

''Kat!! Kat!! here kitty,Kitty come out now!!"I shouted. I tried searching her but I still couldn't find her. Finally, I went to the bathroom and saw her in her bikini sleeping in the jacuzzi.

Man...this girl is hot.''Hey kitty! wake up'' I whispered. Finally,I sat down on the floor looking at her. She is cute.''Hey! wake up'' I woke her up.''Morning, Kitty'' I smiled.''Austin?" she blinked her eyes.''No...its Carter'' I told her.

''Its morning already?" she asked me.''Hahah..no its afternoon'' I laughed.''I'm sleepy'' she yawned. She is just like a cute cat.''You can't sleep you need to come to my consert,kitty'' I pinched her cheeks.

''I'm sick'' she told me.''Don't act sick,kitty'' I smiled.''No! for real I'm having a migraine'' she told me while massaging her head.''Okay! common get up you can sleep on the bed'' I told her.

I hold her waist and walked her to her bed.''Can you pass me some of my clothes?'' she asked me.''Sure'' I smiled. I went to her suitcase and found a lacy black dress.

She must look hot wearing this.

''Here'' I passed her the dress. She smirked and wore it.''Why are you smiling?" I asked her.''You picked the most sexiest dress that I have in my suitcase'' she told me.''No! I saw it so I took it that's all'' I told her.

''What time is it now?" she asked me.''Umm...3:45 pm''I answered her.''Okay..bye'' she smiled.''Why are you saying bye to me?" I asked her.''Your late for your consert,Carter'' she told me.

''Well...i care about your health,babe...not the consert'' I hold her hand tightly.''Stop jocking around and go to your consert,Carter!" she told me.''I love you more than my career,babe...what will I do if your gone?" I gave her the worried look.

''Wow...Austin...I'm just having a slight headache that's all,baby'' she told me.''Wait..." I stopped her.''What?" she asked me.''Did you just called me...baby?" I asked her.''Yeah..'' she kissed my cheek.

''So..you love me?" I asked her.''Totally'' she smiled. I pinched myself for a few times.''Austin?" she called me.''Babe?" I answered.''Why are you pinching yourself?" she asked me.

''Just checking...that this isn't a dream'' I told her.''Hey!" she sexily smiled.

''Yeah?" I whispered.''Come closer'' she pulled my shirt and we got closer.

''Closer..'' she bit her lips a bit.

Damn...this chick knows how to act sexily.

''Want me to open my clothes?" I cockily smiled.''No!'' she answered.''Okay...I was just jocking'' I laughed.''Gimme a kiss before you go'' she whispered.

Just only if she had red colour lip stick on her lips.. that would make her look even sexier.

''I will give you millions of kisses like we did before'' I told her.''No..just one long kiss and that's all'' she told me.