chapter 7

Alex POV

"I'm up!" I shouted while yawing away. Suddenly, I saw Kat and Austin...hugging!!?? what??!! Austin's hands were in Kat's clothes..and she tangled her fingers into his hair.

''What the fuck!!!??" I yelled. They quickly woke up.''What!?'' Austin and Kat screamed with fright. ''What the fuck are you guys doing!??!" I asked them angrily.

''Noting...''Kat said.''We were just...umm..we were'' Austin mumbled.''Fucking!?" I asked them.''No! we weren't fucking,Alex!" Kat told me.''What were you guys doing hugging each other,huh!?" I asked them.

''They were scared'' Rocco interfered.''Scared?!"I asked Rocco.''There was a huge thunderstorm when you were sleeping'' Rocco said.''So?" I asked him.

"We got scared and...'' Kat answered.''And you guys fucked!!" he said.''What the hell,man...we didn't even kissed'' Austin said.''Why didn't you hug me?" I asked Kat.

''You were sleeping...I did hug you...but i was still scared'' she told me.''So you hugged Austin?!" he asked me.''Umm..maybe'' she answer.''So you guys didn't fuck,right?" I asked her.''Hell no!!" she answered.

That's good....because I can only fuck you...not Austin,baby.

"Excuse me ,sir were landing please put on your seatbelts" the hair stewardess said. We buckled our seatbelts and got ready for the rough landing.

''Baby...'' Kat called me.''Yes?" i answered her in a calm tone.''Your not mad at me,right?" she asked me.''Maybe a little'' he said.''I'm sorry,baby...don't get mad''she said.

''Kiss me'' I demanded.''Okay'' she answered. We leaned against the seat and my lips came crushing into hers.

Austin seemed...jealous...

Kat POV

I didn't like Alex's kisses after I kissed Austin. His lips were perfect. I just wanted to taste them again.

After we landed Alex got out of the plane while stretching his arms.''Here..let me help you with your luggage's'' Austin said.''No!! let me do it...I'm her man'' Alex said.

''Fine...here'' I gave Alex all of my luggage's. We took a limo to the hotel.''So..how is Paris?" the chauffer asked us.''Well...we haven't seen Paris yet...but the view is beautiful'' I told the chauffer.

He chuckled and said.''You must go to the Eiffel tower with your boyfriend..it will be very romantic'' he told us.''Well..let's go there tonight'' Alex said.

''To bad Austin doesn't have a girlfriend'' I teased.

''Well...there's many pretty girls in Paris,Austin'' Alex winked.''I'm not interested'' Austin rolled his eyes.''Don't worry,Austin...your gonna have a girlfriend soon'' I hold his hands.

''Were here!" the chauffer said.''Thanks for the ride,Mack'' Austin thanked the chauffer.''Its my job'' he told Austin.''Okay...here are your keys to your room'' Rocco gave us a key.

''I thought we were sharing the rooms?" Austin said.''It was a joke,Austin'' he chuckled.''But I wanted to sleep with Kat'' Alex told him.''But I booked the room for you'' Rocco said.

''So..'' Alex said.''You have to sleep in your room'' Rocco said.''I'm gonna sneak up to your bedroom,baby'' Alex whispered to me.''Hey! what are you guys whispering?" Rocco asked us.

''Noting'' Alex laughed. We got into our room.''Finally...privacy!" I shouted while jumping on the bed. The hotel looked exclusive. It had a chandler hanging above me.

A kitchen, A plasma television and lots of antique decoration.''This is the best place ever'' I whispered happily. Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door.

''Who is it?!" I shouted.''Room service!!" the man yelled.''But I didn't oder anything'' I told him.''Free breakfast,miss'' he said.''Great! I'm really starving right now'' I opened the door.

I saw Austin standing in front of the door while holding a bag of chips.''Austin..why are you here?" I asked him.''I had chips...so I wanted to share it with you'' he said.

''But Austin...Alex is just next door...he'll come anytime now''i told him.''So...were not gonna do anything stupid'' he told me.''I know but-''.''Can I get in?" he asked me.

''Yes...I guess'' I said while moving away from the door. He sat on the bed and I sat on a chair.''Why aren't you sitting with me?" he asked me.''I don't know'' I told him.

''Are you scared of me?" he asked me.''No!"I told him.''Then sit beside me'' he said while patting the bed.''Its okay'' I told him.''Why?...I'm not gonna do anything to you Kat" he said.

I really want to sit with you Austin...but I can't .

"Fine!.. I'll sit on your lap'' he said while sitting on my lap.''Austin!! get up!!" I yelled.''Then you sit on my lap'' he said.''Fine!! could you get up,fatty!!" I shouted at him.

I got up and I sat on his lap. He snaked his arms around my waist.''Austin...'' I called him almost whispering.''Yes?" he answered. I turned and face him.

''Kiss me...'' I pleaded.''Sure!" he said happily. I leaned against him and hugged his neck.''Do you love me?" he asked me.''No'' I answered.''Why do you want me to kiss you then?" he asked me.

That's a logical question Austin....why am I loving your kiss when I don't love you....

''I just loved your kiss,Austin'' I told him.''Let's just kiss'' he said. He hugged me tightly and my lips came crushing into his lips.''Wanna fuck?" he asked me.

''No'' I said.''Why not?... its just me and you here'' he said.''Alex is next door...don't forget about that'' I reminded him.''He can't see a thing'' he told me.''I still don't wanna fuck you,Austin'' I told him.

"We'll just lock the door and-''.''I don't wanna fuck you,Austin!!" I repeated.

''Fine....but I'm always there to fuck you'' he winked.