"Good. I'll let her know later."

Randy nodded. "Okay then. Look I'm going to go, got something to sort out before my segment."

"Like what?", I questioned.

"Just something. Don't worry about it.", Randy tapped my nose lightly with his finger before kissing me. "Catch you later before my match.", he smiled slightly before walking off.

Well, okay.

I sighed before turning to face Christy, smiling at her. "You ready?"

"Yup.", she smiled, putting down the magazine and walked over to sit down in the chair. "May I just say, you two are like, the most adorable thing together."

"Thanks.", I smiled, laughing slightly as I started working on her make-up.

-

I walked backstage, in hopes to find Trish. As I walked down the hallway Christian and Tyson were walking, just coming from their match. Tyson walked ahead as Christian greeted me.

"Hey Melody.", Christian smiled.

"Hi, great match out there."

"Thanks. What's up?", he asked.

"Have you seen Trish?"

"Oh yeah. She's just up gorilla. Her segment is next.", he replied, to which I let out a sigh. "Something wrong?"

"No, I just needed to talk to her."

"Oh right.", Christian nodded. "You coming out with us after the show?"

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to her about actually."

"I'll let her know if I see her."

"Thanks Christian.", I smiled.

"No problem.", he returned the smile. "How are you anyway?"

"I'm okay, yourself?", I asked.

"Good, I'm good yeah.", Christian replied to which I nodded.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I instantly smiled. "Randal.", I greeted without looking who it is. The groan confimed my guess even more.

"It's Randy. Not Randal.", Randy said in an annoyed tone.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi.", he smiled kissing my cheek.

"Hey. You up next?", I asked.

"Yeah. Coming to watch?"

"Sure, have nothing else to do.", I replied with a smile.

Randy nodded and then looked infront of me. I looked back over to Christian who had this smirk on his face.

"Christian.", Randy spoke dryly.

"Ah Randy. How's it going?", he smirked.

Randy glared at him before storming off down the hallway towards gorilla. I looked at Christian confused. "Urm, I'm gonna..", I pointed in the direction of Randy before running off towards him, leaving Christian alone.

"Hey! Randy! Wait up!", I ran after him, pulling on his arm to stop him. He looked away, breathing in deeply.

"What was all that about?", I asked.

"Nothing.", he replied.

"Didn't look like nothing."

"Look Mel, just leave it."

"No because you just gave him that look for no-"

"There was a reason.", he argued.

"Then what was it?", I asked.

Randy had a look of annoyance on his face as he looked at me. "It's nothing to do with you okay?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Melody!", Randy spoke, raising his voice slightly causing me to stop. I looked up at him, frowning and slightly hurt.

This is the first ever time he's raised his voice at me.

Ever.

I looked down, running a hand through my hair. I heard Randy sigh as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Look Mel..", he started.

"Just leave it. Like you said, it's 'nothing', right?", I said softly, not looking at him as I started walking away.

"Melody, wait."

"No. I urm..", I shrugged. "Good luck in your match. I'll go by myself with Trish to dinner, you can go and do what you want. I'll see you later.", I nodded as I bit my lip, looking at Randy one last time before heading off.

I walked back to my room, packing up. Hoping to just go back to the hotel. I wasn't really feeling going out now.

Sighing, I placed the last of my stuff in the bag before slinging it on my shoulder and walking out of the room.

"Oh hey." Trish smiled, just getting back from her segment. She realised the look on my face. "Melody, what's wrong?", she asked, her title slipping off of her shoulder to hold it in her hand.

"It's nothing, I'm fine. I'm just going to go back to the hotel."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm not feeling to good.", I shrugged.

Trish tilted her head to the side, looking at me. "Okay then, do you want me to drive you back?", she asked.

"No, I'll just put my stuff in our car and then take a cab over."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine.", I smiled slightly.

Trish sighed before nodding. "Okay, just send me a text when you get back, just to know that you got back safe."

"Will do.", I nodded.

She placed a hand on my arm in comfort, giving me a warm smile before heading off.

-

I opened my hotel room door, shutting it behind me as I threw my bag on the floor and climbed on the bed, placing my head on the pillow.

I took a few deep breaths before sitting up properly.

What is Randy's problem with Christian?

First he gets defensive when Christian is talking to me and gets suspicious of what our conversation was a few weeks back, and now he looks at Christian like he doesn't like him.

Am I missing something here? Or does Randy just get an instant dislike for him?

Maybe he got jealous of Christian.

But there isn't no need for him to be jealous. I mean, I'm with Randy. I know Christian was abit funny at the beginning but he's apologised, now Randy is acting funny.

I don't get it.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair I decided to just stop thinking about it.

Whatever is between them is their buisness, right?

-

Well, here's the next chapter. Hope you guys liked it. Let me know what you think. Next chapter could possibly tomorrow or Sunday. Thanks for reading. :)