Chapter 2 | New home?

-+-Check Chapter 1 | Your Lie....-+-

-+-Yui's POV-+-
We were in the living room..Waiting for my sister to wake up..I sat beside her while her head in my lap...she began to open her eyes "O-Onee-San?"She questioned.I hugged her tightly "Yes..Y/n-Chan?"I said.."W-Were are w-we?"She asked again..."At the Sa-" "Your at the Sakimaki mansion.."Reiji-Kun said "Who.Are.YOU?!May I ask."Y/n Asked him....

-+-Your POV-+-
"Who.Are.YOU?!May I ask."I asked the guy with glasses "Reiji...Reiji Sakimaki."Hmmm..Why does it sound familiar? "I'm Y/n Komori!Yui's sister."His eyes widen..."Do you remember?"He asked me...wait.....He was the guy I bumped into last week at the market!"Your the guy I bumped into in the market last week!"I said..He nodded yes.I ran to him and hugged him.."I finally get to meet you.."I mumble..I grinned at him which turned into a smile..."Gomenasai!"I said because I kinda hugged him too tight....

"it's okay"He smiled at me....I return the smile...I saw five more boys at the back of Yui..."Well your finally awake Prim-Chan~"I glared at him."Who the hell are you first!"I questioned.

"They're Laito*points at the guy with the fedora*Ayato*points at the guy with red hair*Kanato*points at the guy with a teddy bear*Subaru*Points at the guy with white hair*and lastly deadbeat or Shuu*points at the guy with earphones.*"Reiji said.."Hmkay!"I cutely say in agreement.."Anyway were will I sleep?I kinda have everything I have in my backpack.."I said.they had questionable faces.."right beside my room..."Reiji said "Arigatō!"I said as I run to the stairs.

"but....we're is your room?"I asked.he faced me and got to the stairs....signaling me to follow him...I followed him....I guess this is,

My new life......

Anyways thank you for reading and help me run away from Subaru beacause he's gonna kill me!
Subaru:COME HERE ROSA
NUUUUUUUU!