the mall

{Gabis POV}

It all of the sudden crossed my mind that I needed to get Noah his Christmas present. I was snuggled in his chest and somehow needed to text Jul and ask what he wants. I turned and sat up on his lap, I quickly typed and got it sent.
Easier than I thought.
"What are you hiding from me?"
Jinxed it.
"Nothing Noah don't worry."
"You're ticklish right Gabi?"
"Nooo" I tried to hide it but I couldn't do it. He made his fingers look all scary like they were coming for me. I tensed and then he started tickling me.
"Noah stop noooo!" I said between breaths.
"What are you hiding?" I handed him my phone. He winked.
"Wanna know what I want for Christmas?"
I was so embarrassed I had to ask Juls.
"Baby, all I want for Christmas is you."
He kissed my cheek. I started blushing. Hannah awed in the background.
We arrived at the mall and all climbed out. Juls had answered my text. He wants a new lacrosse stick.
"Okay guys stay safe. Watch your phones I'll text you when I'm done"
"Thanks Juls"
She walked into the mall.
"Noah, Sawn, and Liam can you guys go entertain yourselves while me and Hannah go do something? It's 4:30 right now so give us like 20 mins and we'll meet at target."
"Sure, bye call me if you need anything." Noah gave me a quick hug.
The boys walked away and me and Hannah headed to Dick's [A/N: it's a sporting goods store where I live lol] I got Noah the best lacrosse stick there. I also grabbed him some new lacrosse balls and some athletic tape. It cost me some money but it's worth it when I see him happy. I paid and we headed towards Juls car to hide it and then yo target.
"So Gabi, when are you and Noah going to kiss?"
"To be honest Hannah, I don't know. I don't even know how to kiss someone. He will be my first kiss, if we do kiss."
"Listen, if you need any help I can see what I can do. I mean I've never really kissed anyone either. Only really a peck on the lips."
"I can always ask Juls. Thanks though."
We arrived at target and we couldn't find the boys. It's been 10 minutes of waiting and we can't find them. I was getting worried.
"Hannah do you think they're okay? What if Noah got hurt?"
"Look Gabi here they come."
I ran to Noah and gave him a hug. he knows I got worried.
"I'm sorry we got a little sidetracked."
"It's okay. Just got a little worried."
"I can tell babe." He chuckled and kissed my nose.

~2 hours later~

"Gabi me, Hannah, and Liam have to go do something real quick. Stick with Sawn."
They all ran off and it was only use two. We were just walking and then he slipped his hand into mine. I quickly pulled away.
"Sawn stop it."
"What? C'mon Noah's not here. Let's have a little fun."
He pinned me against a wall.
"No Sawn stop it! I'm serious"
He wouldn't stop so I smacked him.
"Don't ever do that to me. Wait until I tell Noah. And find your own way home and maybe a new girl you like. Because you won't get me." I ran away from Sawn almost crying. The mall was so busy for the holidays. I called Noah.
"Hey you okay?"
"No. Sawn was trying to hold my hand and trying to kiss me. He pinned me against a wall"
At this point I was crying.
"Gabi where are you?"
"I'm running where are you?"
"I'm at Starbucks. I was going to get you a coffee."
"Okay I'll be there in a minute"
I got there fast and he was waiting outside of the cafè for me. He quickly developed me into a hug.
"I'm so sorry Gabi. I didn't know he was like that. Just calm down. I got you. Let's go find my mom and go home."
"Okay"
He took my hand and called his mom and we headed to the food court for food and then headed home.