“I know you’re following me,” Spitfire says without turning around.

            “Is that why you kept slowing down so I’d see you?” I smirk, placing my hand on my hip.

            “Frostbite. You haven’t changed at all since you left Sleeping Forest,” he turned, looking at me. Laughing, I ride past him and sit on the ledge, my feet dangling over a street six stories below me.

            “Thanks. I try to be myself every day, you know? So what are you up to these days, Hothead?”

            “I’m with Genesis now,” he sits next to me. I gaze out at the skyline, admiring all the lights in my view as if they were like the stars above.

            “Kowarenai. The team seemed like something I’d fit better in. Those who are unbreakable,” I tell him. My gaze shifts to the moon and I smile. “After what happened with Sora and that other team I joined, Kowarenai was my escape. I think I feel a little better now, like…”

            “Lily,” Spitfire interrupts me. I face him, only to feel his lips pressed against mine. He pulls away, looking away from me.

            “S-Spitfire…” My face burns a bright red. Reaching my hands out, I turn his head back towards me and kiss him again before standing up and jumping off the building, spiraling down a flagpole.

            “Fire and ice don’t mix.”

Len’s POV

            “I’ll take this side, you take the other,” Rin tells me as we get to a fork in the road. I nod and turn left down a side street. After a few minutes of peace and quiet, I decide that I’m safe and head towards the meeting spot across town when suddenly, I hear some blood curdling screams, then complete silence. Looking around the corner cautiously, I pause before scaling an apartment complex wall until I get to the rooftop.

            “Looking for someone?” a voice startles me. Freezing up, I slowly turn around to see the boy from earlier with the straightjacket. When I took a closer look, I noticed the four hooks dangling from it.

            “You’re a top class A-T rider. Almost like… a king,” I stare at him. He smirks, reveal a case of sharp teeth like a shark.

            “Len Kagamine. A-class, huh? I think I’ll carve my road in you tonight,” the boy comes closer to me and I move back in fear. I didn’t have anywhere to go, the other sides of the rooftop were blocked off with walls which would call for more speed and power, but I sure enough didn’t want to be sushi tonight.

            “Agito! Let’s go!” a voice yells. The boy turns around, facing the open rooftop and glares into the darkness.

            “You got lucky fucker,” Agito jumps and vanishes. I quickly turn away and didn’t waste any time to get across town to the graffiti wall. Already there was my twin sister, who was leaning against the side.

            “You look pale. What happened?” she shifts her weight.

            “Nothing,” I smile to reassure her. So far, it was just us two in the dim light from the lamp post. The graffiti was made to show that people were coming onto our territory; stating our team name, KOWARENAI, meaning “unbreakable”. Any challengers brave enough would place their pictures on it and anyone who lost would have to cut their emblem in half and post it upside down on our wall to show they were dead in the A-T world and would have to drop out of riding permanently.

            “Hello, fellow escapees,” Lily comes up laughing. Behind her were Kamui and Meito.

            “Kamui, I need my A-Ts tuned again,” Meito whines.

            “Is Miku here?” Kaito walked out from behind the wall.

            “She’s your sister. You should know where she is,” Kamui scrunched up his nose, putting his hands behind his head.

            “So you’ve arrived. Two minutes late,” Miku comes out of the shadows, her arms folded.

            “She was counting?” Lily mumbled under her breath sighing.

            “So, what are we going to do now?” I ask.

            “Kowarenai is officially disbanded. That boy chasing Simca, Itsuki Minami… he will become Sky King. After that, we will make out move. I don’t care what you all will do, but when the time comes, you better be ready,” Miku told us before riding off, leaving the rest of us behind.

☛ You've just read Prologue of "Black Angel" by BlurredLove 

Thank you so much for taking your time to read! If you like it, please fan me, vote for the chapter, and/or comment! I like to hear what you think! Well then, stay tuned for Chapter 1!

♡  Amor In Wattyland