Chapter 4

2 days later

The time had passed and now Olivia and I could get out of the hospital. The put me in a wheelchair and gave me Olivia. Her golden brown hair was just like mine and her crystal blue eyes were just like Niall's. She was beautiful.

"Hey Olivia!! I'm your mommy. Come on lets go see daddy."

Niall pulled up his car and I went in the backseat. He put Olivia in the car seat next to me.

*~*

"Niall Olivia needs her diaper changed!" I yelled as I heard Olivia's baby monitor go off. She was now just about 1 month old.

"Okay Babe!!" Niall yelled to me. We had just moved into his flat after we got married. I loved the thought of my family. My life has been even better since April 21st. That's Olivia's birthday. I began folding my laundry and Niall came up behind me.

"Hey sweetie. Wanna go to the park later with Olivia?" Niall said handing me Olivia and finishing the clothes.

"Sure babe. Can El and Lou come also?" I asked tickling Olivia. She giggled as Niall nodded finishing the laundry and bringing them to our room. I smiled as sat on the couch as i put Olivia in my lap. I took out my phone and dialed El.

"Hello?"

"Hey El. It's Aubrey! Niall, Olivia and I were wondering if you and Lou wanted to go to the park today."

"Oh! Hey Aubrey! Sure we would love to."

"Alright see you then!"

HEY EVERYONE. SORRY THAT THESE ARE SO SHORT. BUT HOPE YOU LOVE BABY OLIVIA. I KNOW AUBREY AND NIALL DO. ANYWAYS ILL POST THE GREAT NEWS LATER!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ADDING SOME NEW CHARACTERS! BYE

-JULIEEEE