TWENTY NINE

TWENTY NINEd a l l a s

TWENTY NINE
d a l l a s

"Simon, it's half nine. I should probably be getting home soon," Dallas says, sighing as she goes to stand from the sofa.

Simon grabs her wrist, pulling her back down and into him. "Stay," He murmurs, his voice vibrating against her. She laughs, rolling over in his arms to the point where she was basically lying on top of him. "You can stay, my mum won't mind and my dad won't know."

Dallas traces a finger over his chest, looking down. "I'll stay," She agrees, chewing on her lip as she meets his eyes. "But I'll have to go early in the morning."

"That's fine, we don't have school tomorrow anyway."

"Right, well, lend me one of your shirts because there's no way I'm sleeping in jeans," She says with a laugh, pushing herself off him.

"Yeah, of course." Simon shakes his head, standing up and crossing the room to sig through the wardrobe for a shirt. Picking one out, he tosses it at her. "I'll be back in a minute, I just wanna brush my teeth. I'll leave you to change."

"Ok, thanks," She replies, watching him exit the room and close the door behind him.

Quickly, she pulls off her glasses, placing them on his desk, and shimmies out of her jeans. She pulls her jumper over her head and replaces it with the black shirt Simon gave her. It was more than comfortable. She sighs with relief as she drops her hair out of its bun, leaving the tie around her wrist, as she slips between the covers and leans against the back board.

When the door opens and Simon is back, a smirk dances across her lips because she knows exactly what she wants.

"You took your time," She remarks jokingly, her white teeth showing between her smiling lips.

Her eyes don't leave him as he walks around the bed and slides into the other side. "Sorry, I was talking to mum."

"That's fine," Dallas replies, turning her head towards him. She looks into his eyes and slides her fingers delicately along his jawline to cup his cheek. "You're back now so I can finally kiss you," She says so bluntly and knowingly to the feelings Simon felt. It all became clear to her as she let her walls crumble that Simon cared about her more than she could ever have hoped for. When she looked at him, all she wanted to do was kiss him.

And so she did.

Her lips went crashing into his and their noses clash, but so little did she care and he cared even less as his hand brushed across her hip, pulling her closer as their lips moved together.

Like a hurricane, those feelings overcame her. She loops her leg over him, lowering herself into his lap and kissing him like he was going to leave her tomorrow.

Kissing him was nothing like kissing James. It made her feel something in her heart, in her soul. Like she never wanted it to end. Dallas couldn't help herself when it came to him. She ran her tongue along his bottom lip, begging for more and laughing against his lips at his quiet moans.

He pulls her shirt over her head, discarding it. She barely gives him time to take in the painting before she presses her lips against his again, much more softly this time. A thousand words were engrained in this kiss. It was a thank you for everything he'd ever done for her, even if she never understood why he did it.

When his fingers slip beneath the waist band of her underwear, her lips drift away from his. "Simon," She breathes raggedly, her breath hot on his swollen mouth. "Not tonight."

She drops herself onto the bed beside him, lying just looking at him. Simon lowers himself onto the pillow, looking at her too.

"Bet you didn't expect this to happen tonight, huh?" Dallas whispers, laughing afterwards as she nuzzles into his chest.

He wraps an arm over her. "No, but I'm glad it did."

"Me too. I don't regret a thing with you and I love that. Promise me nothing will ever change?"

"I promise," Simon replies, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Thank you," She says again, thanking him for what felt like the hundredth time that evening, but she honestly didn't care. She was thankful for him and she was going to make that clear no matter who was listening.

-

kinda wanted to write this for a long ass time