Pose

Here I was. Standing on the edge of a cliff. Is this really a good idea? Jumping off of a cliff?? Well it probably wouldn't matter. If I die I die right?

"Just jump!! Come on don't be a wussy!!" My friend yells from the background.

I turn around and glare at her.

"Says you! I don't see you on the edge of a cliff!!" I yelled.

I turned back around and looked down at the water once more. I closed my eyes and jumped. As far out as I could. Refusing to open my eyes and see how much farther I had before I hit the water. A split second later I was engulfed by freezing cold water. I never opened my eyes. Just started swimming upwards. Gasping for air. I look up from where I had jumped. All my friends were looking down at me. I threw my hands in the air and yelled at the top of my lungs. They all laughed. Then walked away from the edge. I swam to the beach. Then looked around to find a way back up to the top. When my friends found me.

"Hey were about to go, your coming right?" My friend, Mary Claire asked. She was a tall, skinny, model like blonde. Had hair down to nearly her bum. Kinda like those fake dream girls you see on the run way. Yet she wasn't fake at all. The only make up she had ever worn was eye shadow and she rarely ever wore that.

"I don't have a choice. I don't have my car." I smiled. I am just like my friend. The only difference between us is our hair color and our heights. She is blonde and I am dirty blonde.

My other friends aren't very tall. Except my guy friends. We all headed back to the car. I slid into my jean shorty shorts, and a baggy shirt.

"Shot gun!" I yell, running as fast as I can to get in the passengers seat, even though I was closer then anyone else was, and Mary Claire hops in the drivers seat. Everyone else piles into the back. Then we take off. When we drove into town there was a huge group of girls. Of course me being like I am nearly jumped out of the car before it had fully stopped. Being tall as I am I somehow got myself to the front to see what it was. It was a tall women, obviously gaining her height from the 10 inch heels she was wearing. She looked threw the crowd of girls, and stopped on me. She walked over to me and pulled me out of the crowd.

"What's your name darling?" She asked. Not fully releasing my arm.

"Alicea." I said.

Some girls in the crowd gave me dirty looks. The women smiled at me.

"Well Alicea, how do you feel about modeling?" She asked.

"Um? I'm not sure. I've never done it." I shrugged my shoulder.

"Well congratulations. I will make you famous!" She yelled.

"What!?! Why me!?" I yelled.

"You have the bone structure, the body, and everything needed for it." She observed me.

"I won't be your model unless you make my friend Mary Claire one to." I crossed my arms.

"Um where is she?" She asked. Looking nervous.

"MC!!" I yelled. Jumping down and dragging her threw the crowd. We crawled onto stage and looked out at the girls.

"Alright. This is fine. She will do to. Let's go girls." She said.

I felt like I was going to the Hunger Games. Being escorted somewhere like this. Mary Claire looked at me with a 'wtf?' Look. I just smiled. Who knows where this can take us.

"Now you must cooperate now so we can see how you look in these clothes, and with your hair done the way it needs to be done. Oh and we can't forget the makeup!!" The women continued.