chapter 4: Florida

Start from the beginning

I walked to the elevator pulling my bags on a cart with me and went to my room. So far Florida's not so much fun I can't even be seen near Ashton or any of the guys.

Ashtons P.O.V.

After Kennedy left I realized we won't be allowed to be seen with each other which means I can't even be near her. This officially sucks. But at least I get to see her in the car.

So I hurried and grabbed my bag and got off the plane with the others following me. Security surrounded us and when we walked in the airport my jaw dropped.

Fans we're everywhere screaming our name. We all smiled and went and signed some autographs even though security told us not to.

I walked up to some fans and smiled at them.

"Hey guys!"

They screamed and handed me their pictures, phone cases, and other things.

I chatted with them for a little and started to walk away until a question stopped me.

I turned around and all the girls were asking the same question.

"Who was the ugly chick with you at the airport in NY?"

"Sorry I don't recall being with an "ugly chick" I remember being with a beautiful girl though."

Some girls awwed and said we were cute together but others kept saying rude things and I heard another question.

"So your with that thing?!"

I wanted to just say yes and let the whole world know that Kennedy was mine but I couldn't or I could ruin Kennedy's dream and my bands dream.

"No im not with her. I'm a single pringle. She was just my friend from back in the days she had to take a flight to ummm LA she had a modeling job there."

The girls smiled and screamed at me and I just walked away.

Wow acting like im not with Kennedy is harder than I thought.

Security started to push us out of the airport to our car and I smiled knowing Kennedy would be in there waiting for us.

Then they opened the door and no one was in there but the driver.

"Where's Kennedy?!"

The security guard just pushed me in the car and the car left. I got out my phone and texted Kennedy.

Me:

Where are you?! Are you okay?!

I got a reply right away.

Kennedy:

at the hotel I'm fine.

Me:

I'm sorry.

Kennedy:

For what? it's not your fault guess we're just gonna have to lay low for awhile. I don't like touring:(

I smiled.

Me:

Yeah but I don't want to! but I don't have a choice I guess:( and I don't either babe. I love you! Be there in a while:)

Kennedy:

fml. I love you to ash!♥ see u later please hurry!

I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Kennedy's already at the hotel."

The boys looked at me.

"Im sorry dude."

"it's cool Cal. Just gotta lay low for a while but it's gonna take more than that to break us apart im not letting her go again."

"That's the spirit Ashton!" Michael yelled.

I laughed then looked out the window until we finally got to the hotel.

When we got in we picked roomates we had 10 of us and 4 rooms. so it was, Luke, Calum, and Michael in 1 room. Louis, Liam, and Zayn in another room. Then Harry and Niall in a room and me and Kennedy in a room since we can't be together in public we can at least share a room together.

Kennedy's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch with the tv on but I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter waiting for the guys to get here.

While I was scrolling through my mentions there was alot of things about me and Ashton they even had pics of us at the airport holding hands. But the thing that stood out the most was the horrible things they were saying about me because I was with Ashton.

(sorry if these are anyones twitter names just writing some here!)

@5SOSForever: @AngelKennedy Back the fuck off Ashton we don't need a slut ruining him! So do us all a favor and go kill yourself ugly bitch!

@AshtonsBabee: @AngelKennedy Who the hell do you think you are holding hands with Ashton?! Jump off a cliff and die whore!

There were so many telling me to kill myself and calling me terrible things some we're nice saying we were cute but the bad ones outnumbered the nice ones. So I decided to make a tweet.

@AngelKennedy: I. Don't. Care.

After I tweeted that the hate kept coming but it was stronger this time some of them actually hurt. I turned my phone off and threw it on the couch.

I don't know why I let them get to me but a person can only take so much.  I mean I can't even be with my boyfriend in front of people and I have to lie and say im single then i have all these girls calling me names and telling me to kill myself! Wow I don't think I can last on this tour.

I grabbed the pillow beside me and screamed into it.

"Hey baaa...babe?"

I looked up from the pillow and saw Ashton looking at me confused. I threw the pillow down and jumped off the couch and ran to him. I threw my arms around him and he wrapped me in his arms.

"Your here!!" I screamed.

he laughed then pulled away and looked at me confused.

"So why were you screaming in the pillow?"

"I'm just aggravated. I'm not crazy I promise im just mad."

"I know how you feel. Guess tours not gonna be how we thought it was gonna be huh?"

I shook my head and frowned.

"Well at least we have a room all to ourselves." he smirked at me.

I laughed and kissed him.

Then there was a knock on our door.

Since we can't be seen together I went and hid behind the couch and poked my head out slightly to see who it was when Ashton opened the door.

"Heyyyyyyy!"

And in walked the One Direction guys and the rest of 5SOS. I smiled and stood up and walked over to Ashton.

"So we have 2 shows here but were staying here for 4 days and we have an interview with good morning america since their in Miami Florida and after that we can do whatever we want. So whatcha guys wanna do?"

Liam looked at all of us.

A smile grew on my face.

"DISNEYLAND!!!"

Everyone looked at me and smiled.

"I agree with Kennedy!" Harry raised his hand.

"Well sounds good to me! And we can just go to the beach the next day." Liam smiled.

Everyone cheered. Then me and Ashton stopped smiling and looked at eachother and frowned.

"Buy we can't be together." I said.

**Hey guys! im gonna start updating faster:) so hope u like it theres more to come! **