Chapter 6

Girls, girls, and more girls.

The rain certainly didn't stop them. As I pulled in I groaned. No parking spots whatsoever! I ended up parking super far away from the hotel. I was lucky I even got that spot. I get out of my car and pull out my umbrella. It really didn't help as the wind just pushes the rain in front of me drenching me even more. This officially is the worst day ever. Each step I approach to the hotel, the louder it gets. I just want to go back home but I can't; I want and need this job.

"OMG! YOU WORK HERE! WHAT HOTEL IS ONE DIRECTION STAYING IN? TELL ME NOW!" A teenager practically screams in my face.

Staying professional I say, "I'm sorry, I can't give out that information."

"TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HAVE YOU FIRED! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED TO SEE THEM! LET ME WEAR YOUR CLOTHES TO WALK IN THEIR ROOM LIKE I WORK THERE!" She threatens and demands.

I look at her like she is the craziest person I have ever met and proceed to walk to the hotel which I still have a long time to get too. These directioners are crazy. How am I going to deal with them. It gets even worse when I actually hit the building.

"Hey you! Let me get in to see One Direction!"

"Sneak me in with you!"

"What hotel room are they in?"

With all these comments I just ignore them and walk on. Some girls aren't having it and tug at my clothes, almost ripping them. How am I going to deal with this? Fan girls everywhere. As I walk in, some girls try to run in after me. I shut the door as quickly as possible and let out a sigh of relief. I finally feel safe and at peace as the hotel music calms me down, quieting the screams from outside. I'm finally at peace.

A/N: hey guys! Please comment and vote!